Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, probaly a bit disappointing from Lippi since there were at least two more players (Flachi and Falcone) who deserved to be convoked. That said, I'm happy that Flachi and Falcone will keep their energies just for Sampdoria. :tongue:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Is this a friendly game?

Man.... so sad not seeing Marchionni get a call from Lippi, that old bastard!

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valdrin said:
Is this a friendly game?

Man.... so sad not seeing Marchionni get a call from Lippi, that old bastard!
Yes, just a friendly. About Lippi... he seems not to follow serie A so much. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm happy for Aimo,but he called strange people...Chiellini who is he??
Materazzi called... :googly: and not Falcone...

:googly:

Cassano refused the call,I'm curious to see who will replace him,...I'm sure he will not call Flachi,...but if I notice he calls Del Piero ....I really begin to be against Lippi.

I'm happy our players are continuing to be part just of samp,so they are not tired next Sunday,but I know that for many of them it could be a great honour so...let's see...

Langella has been called?
And Cassetti?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Congrats to Diana he's deserved it,Calling a dud like Materazzi well that says it all. :rolleyes:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Yes, just a friendly. About Lippi... he seems not to follow serie A so much. :tongue:
I think he stopped watching the league after he stopped coaching Juve. :D

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
What is the obsession with Materazzi??? He's even been dropped by Inter a few times this season!

Falcone definitely deserved a call-up, if anything I'm slightly surprised Diana is still in the squad (though his form does seem to have recovered in recent weeks), Flachi has been great but there is a lot of competition up front - I suspect he (along with Miccoli) are next in line should Cassano or Totti ever pull out, though you can never rule out Del Piero.. No matter how little or badly he plays for Juve he's always in the running for the national side!

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bogliaschino said:
though you can never rule out Del Piero.. No matter how little or badly he plays for Juve he's always in the running for the national side!
Ah, Del Piero is the nightmare of every supporter of Italia! He never really disappears from the list! :howler:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Ah, Del Piero is the nightmare of every supporter of Italia! He never really disappears from the list! :howler:
Lets call him phantom Del Piero from now on... or "the guy who is always around but probably should go" guy. :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Skogeta said:
I'm happy for Aimo,but he called strange people...Chiellini who is he??

Chiellini is a LB having a "succes" right now. Therefore Lippi calling him.

What Materazzi is doing there is another "Lippis unsolved mysterys" thing

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I was looking forward to watching 'il tridente della Roma' playing together against Russia, however, formation Totti-Gilardino-Montella is not bad either. ;) Marchionni's not being called up is a disappointment, nothing serious though.

Buffon #1 - Zaccardo #2, Nesta #6, Cannavaro #5, Pancaro #3 - Gattuso #8, Barone #7, De Rossi #4- Totti #10 - Gilardino #11, Montella #9

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Valdrin said:
He has been crap like all Viola defenders recently.

I'd take Parisi over him any day of the week.

·
Registered
46,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zuenotto said:
Diana has been sent back home by the way, because he is injured
And unfortunately the injury is not light: leggero strappo al gemello mediale della gamba sinistra. A muscle in the left calf is lightly torn.
Help needed to translate "gemello mediale". :lala:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Valdrin said:

What Materazzi is doing there is another "Lippis unsolved mysterys" thing
His advisor is Trapatoni,It shows what he thinks of DP now.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
It's a pity that Diana had to leave Coverciano,let's hope he will recover...by the way his girlfriend is getting better...slowly but it seems that Diana brought better news... :thumbsup:

I'm not so offended that Lippi doesn't consider our players,so they can be ready just fpr Sampdoria..

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Valdrin said:
Deano wouldn't agree with you ;)
Chiellini is overrated. Sure he is superior to Pancaro and Favalli, but he's not better than Parisi. Only in terms of owngoals and defensive blunders...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Relax he is young and from what I have seen of Parisi so far doesn't seem that great anyway. I would however have liked to see Parisi instead of Pancaro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts