Xtratime Community banner

di vaio

420 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Willem Sterk 
G
#1 ·
i watched him several times last year he has potential maybe malesani will put him in the starting eleven

#4 ·
How much is Di Vaio worth? Can we (Everton) have him, we need a new striker! :D You see, the reason why we should go shopping for new players in Italy is because the English transfer market is inflated.

Btw AMOROSO!, I'm back on the forum after such a long time, I just want to say hi to you! :) :)

#10 ·
Well, we've got Pistone in defence so we'll be OK in that area. I think Gazza is a pile of JUNK and we should NEVER have signed him. We need new players, but not rubbish like Gazza. Lazio knew it, Rangers knew it and Middlesborough knew it. We need someone to partner Moore, a couple of midfielders and a couple of defenders. Barmby is a TRAITOR and deserves to be booed for what he done.
Unsworth should be in the middle if he should be playing at all. I'd have Ball or Pistone at left-back. I think Pistone is a great signing.

You see, there's a good reason why we need to go to Italy to buy players, and that's because they are much cheaper than in the Premier League. I mean, why would we pay £5-10 million for someone when we can go to a Serie A club to get someone similar who would cost so much less?

#11 ·
David,plyers in Seria A may seem to cost less than the premiership but tht is not the case.Good Italian players a) sare expensive and b) do not move to England.However,English clubs lure players who are average in Italy like Carbone,Di Canio or Pistone.Thats why they get them so cheap.A Seria A tem would never sell cheap a player they need.For examble,if Everton comes and asks for Sartor they will hear his real price which will be around 6-7 million pounds.If they come for an out of favor Sartor they will get him for 3.The difference is tht an average or old Seria A player is as good as a first team premiership one but costs less because they dont need him.

Pistone sux,he deserved Newcastle and Newcaslte deserved him...I remember lst winter when he was rumored to arrive at Parma to solve our defence crisis (with all these injuries) we were all terrified at the thought.Everton's best signing so fr is Watson who when on form is a great attacking right back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.