Xtratime Community banner

di vaio

422 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Willem Sterk 
How much is Di Vaio worth? Can we (Everton) have him, we need a new striker! :D You see, the reason why we should go shopping for new players in Italy is because the English transfer market is inflated.

Btw AMOROSO!, I'm back on the forum after such a long time, I just want to say hi to you! :) :)

Well, we've got Pistone in defence so we'll be OK in that area. I think Gazza is a pile of JUNK and we should NEVER have signed him. We need new players, but not rubbish like Gazza. Lazio knew it, Rangers knew it and Middlesborough knew it. We need someone to partner Moore, a couple of midfielders and a couple of defenders. Barmby is a TRAITOR and deserves to be booed for what he done.
Unsworth should be in the middle if he should be playing at all. I'd have Ball or Pistone at left-back. I think Pistone is a great signing.

You see, there's a good reason why we need to go to Italy to buy players, and that's because they are much cheaper than in the Premier League. I mean, why would we pay £5-10 million for someone when we can go to a Serie A club to get someone similar who would cost so much less?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.