Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FROM SOCCERAGE.COM:

04/17/2002. Parma would apparently consider a move for Chievo striker Massimo Marazzina if Marco Di Vaio was to leave the club in the summer.

Marrazzina has been one of the surprise packages of Serie A this season and has found the net 12 times to help put his side in contention for a Champions League place.

Juventus are said to be on the trail of Di Vaio, and with Parma's current financial problems, they would not be opposed to letting the former Lazio man go, and then spending some of the huge profit on Marazzina.

FIRST ABOUT THIS:

There were always reasons what I could accept when our stars left us. I could accept Crespo's, Thuram's (and so on...) and now Cannavaro's move. In my oppinion Parma has the worst transfer strategy in Serie-A, but I could accept every changes they made. OK, let's sell Cannavaro, but HOW THE HELL CAN WE SELL DI VAIO??? THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME! WHAT DOES PARMA THINK? THIS CAN'T GO ON! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DOES PARMA DO THIS...

THE SECOND:

WHAT FINANCIAL PROBLEMS??? WHERE ARE THAT MONEY THAT WE GOT FOR BUFFON, THURAM, AND THE OTHERS??? ONLY THE MONEY COUNT??? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PARMA HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We don't have a financial problems. Not more than Juventus or any other team in Serie A at least. That's fiction.

Regarding Di Vaio, I simply don't think he will be sold. And he would be a real idiot if he accepted going to Juventus to be the 3rd striker, 4th if his finishing gets the blues.

I wouldn't be much dissapointed if Di Vaio left, as long as we replaced him with another scorer. And Marazzina isn't one. Marazzina is a very good player though, and he is a good provider. I love the way he operates like a secunda punta sometimes. I'd love him at Parma to pair him up with Di Vaio.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Ummm, don't we already have a topic for this? Pisti, don't just open topics for the sake of it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to be sure that the fans will read my topic. I decide when I open one, but I promise I try to not disturb you...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
What's the big deal? Let Pisti open a new topic if he wants fpr God's sake. I don't see a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts