Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are convinced that puo' to gain a lot here. The square has reinforced a lot regarding a year fa'. Nearly all the players of the last season are remained in rose and in more they have arrived young promising and vogliosi: the maximum ". Gigi Di Biagio recommences therefore, convinced that applying the ideas of Marcello Lippi my task will be arrived lontano:"Il remains the same one, to steal footballs in means to the field and to throw again. We leave sfavoriti? The Roman they have gained the summer badge, we we want that one

I hope this attitude continues throughout the season:!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Excuse me am i the only one who finds that completely illegible. it makes no sense!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it translated from italian to English:THe original message can be found only in italian from calciomercato.com and inter.it.

Basically he is stating that with this team they are just as strong as others and they the (players) all have the will to WIN everything!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Hmmmmm........DiBiagio is right. For the past three seasons INTER have won the off-season "scudetto" of the best buys.

Now its good to see others have picked up teh trend and INTER seemingly have out grown it.

its time we get the other one.....the May Scudetto!!!!!!!!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts