Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I presume you all saw the game and how he played. Specially in the 2nd half where he was great and showed some nice moves and was very dangerous.

Running at defenders with ease.
Good ball distribution, both short than long.
Great vision.
He also has a superb free-kick shot.

He just need to feel important and the coach to believe in him. ONce he feels that, he will be liberated and will be a joy for us to watch and for our team and a nightmare for the oppositions!:devil:

I believe he could play an important role for us as the season goes one and his confidence in himself increases.

FORZA VIKASH!!!!:star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pallone d'oro material? :D

P.S. Great match by Dhorasoo, ageed. :stuckup:

·
Registered
60,435 Posts
Yup I've watched the match and he performed really well. But I thought he was more of a central midfielder/deep playmaker than a player to fill in for Gattuso ! Seedorf played in his usual slot on the left, Ambrosini played more central and Dhorasoo on the right.

I must admit that his passing is class. :star:

·
Registered
345 Posts
A great play today for Dhorasoo,my compliments!:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I really think Vika has some outstanding skills and deserves to play far more often.He's adapted very well to the Italian game and can become a very Important element to our team.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Is it true he's Indian?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Is it true he's Indian?
Yes, I believe so. His origins are Indian :cool:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Indian, grew up in France. It is with satisfaction I look upon this thread, since I said he would be good for us since day one. I also said that he should get to play instead of shipped off. His characteristics make him perfect to play in our midfield scheme.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JKris said:
His characteristics make him perfect to play in our midfield scheme.
Believe it or not, Zio Fester used your exact same words :eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pulsar36 said:
Is it true he's Indian?
Not Indian, but from Ile Maurice or in English, Mauritus Islands, along the shores of Madagascar in South East Africa.:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JKris said:
He probably read one of my posts. ;)
He just denied with a grin :D meaning that he's probably lieing.

P.S. Dhora speeks very fluent Italian already.

P.P.S. from his interview yesterday: "I can still improve" :star: Very humble, a virtue of great players :star:

·
Registered
345 Posts
And he plays Italian football already! :D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I'm glad he's been given more playing time. We never sign players we don't use these days. And Vikash has been good for ages. Voted French League's best player last year. Give him some more playing time, Pirlo can't always play.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Dhorasoo is class. :thmbup:

With limited playing time he has shown great skills, silky ballhandling, neat touches and niffy footwork. At this stage many teams are still unaware (though I think they are beginning to take notice now) of Dhora's style of play and abilities so he will add a new dimension to our style of play.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Milan defend summer buys Monday 29 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan have hit back at the critics who questioned their decision to buy Hernan Crespo and Vikash Dhorasoo.

The pair have taken their time to settle at the San Siro but both impressed in the 1-0 win at Chievo on Sunday.

"I’m happy for Crespo, who has started scoring again, and also Dhorasoo," said Vice-president Adriano Galliani.

"They are two excellent players and those who said we made a mistake in the summer must have a re-think."

The Argentine striker has at last found some form after netting four goals in his last three games for the club.

"I’m happy to have scored again even if Chievo really did well," said the on loan Chelsea player.

"It may have taken some time for me to open my account for the outfit but I always remained positive.

"Fortunately I am now starting to repay all of the faith which the club have shown me in these months."

Dhorasoo was also happy after his performance in the Rossoneri midfield. "It is nice to hear positive things said about me but the three points are what matter," he stated.

"The critics are finally noticing me and this is how I like to play football, by doing things at speed and using my movement."

channel4

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Dhorasoo is good player. I was mesmerized by his performance in Chievo match. Good technique and great stamina.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts