Xtratime Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Puh, not already in this round.. and then also away. Damn. A home game would have been great. Like during our last 2nd Bundesliga season we play in Munich in the second round. History repeating. :wallbang:

This time we'll win the penalty shoot out. :devil:

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
It's going to be the first derby which I will watch together with a friend of mine who is a Bayern fan. Since I know him we haven't watched it together ... puh, this is going to be a new feeling. ;)

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I hope so. I don't expect anything from us, at least the line up sounds good.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Puh.. I'm so fed up and bored with this bunch of players, don't want to use the word "team". Not only because of this game (I didn't see much...thanks to that shite bar in Bayreuth which decided to show the conference), but also because of the Mainz defeat last week and the constant dressing up of the situation is so annoying.

Either we get a complete turnaround of the team's attitude or we will end up, in the best case, boring season.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
A 2-0 defeat by Bayern is not so bad a result audiollama, you should'nt feel to bad about that!
Who is your manager these days? I remember about a year or two ago you got a new manager and started winning lots of games at that time. Does something like that need to happen again now to shake things up a bit?

(For Audio only:) btw Are you not predicting in the XCC champions cup this year?

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
A 2-0 defeat by Bayern is not so bad a result audiollama, you should'nt feel to bad about that!
Who is your manager these days? I remember about a year or two ago you got a new manager and started winning lots of games at that time. Does something like that need to happen again now to shake things up a bit?

(For Audio only:) btw Are you not predicting in the XCC champions cup this year?
No, surely a defeat against Bayern in their stadium is not a huge shame. It's not the result, it's the way the team has played over the last weeks. The home defeat to Duisburg last Monday was another "highlight".
That manager you're talking about was Hans Meyer. That time in November '05 was the beginning of a good time with the cup win last year and Uefa Cup participation. He got sacked last February, and his successor got sacked at the end of August. Now we've got Michael Oenning, a rather new guy in the business. He hasn't won a single gam so far. ;) So does that answer your question? ;) We're far away from beginning a winning streak at the moment. The FCN is just like my cold right now. When you think it can't get any worse ...

yes, the prediction league. I've predicted right now and I hope I'll make it into the group stage. These are busy times right now for me and I simply forgot to predict.

pls stop using obscene words here. Don´t forget that even kids visiting and reading this site, no need to hurt their minds at this stage of their young lives. Thanks :D
:howler:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts