Discussion Starter #1
DFB-Pokal 2015/16, Final
FC Bayern München v Borussia Dortmund

Stadium: Olympiastadion (Berlin)
Kick-off: Saturday, 21 May 2016, 20.00h

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
Hopefully our hunger for a title is bigger than your dominance the whole season on saturday.
As far as i know Tuchel has all options ready and healthy for this match, so we should see an open match
Like the match in the signal iduna park this year. Hummels last match for the BVB , Tuchels first final and many players
That want to win it this year after the loss against wolfsburg in 2015. Be nice and just give us this cup. You know we deserve it ;)

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
There would still be at least 3 Bayern players that would miss theirs as well, so no probs; )

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wonder if Aubameyang will score 2 goals or be incorrect like with his "Bayern won't win the league" comment. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
We need the DFB Pokal more than Bayern München and I believe we can beat them though its gonna be even more harder without Gündogan in our midfield. Should also Hummels play I hope we won't boo the hell out of him because we gonna need a very solid perfomance from him...

·
Registered
17,517 Posts
Won it in penalties. Three horrible penalties decided:
Bender, Sokratis, Kimmich

Also a shame that Lahm doesn't have the balls to take one.

I think both teams played well today.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also a shame that Lahm doesn't have the balls to take one.
He did take one against Dortmund last season though.

Boateng said that he was "next in line" but that Douglas Costa wanted to take the 5th.

Boateng said to him: "Please shoot hard, not like a Brazilian."

·
Registered
17,517 Posts
@Jeffrey: I played tennis against Queen's today. Home match, so not on grass and not in all-white. :D

Lost my singles but won the doubles. Still the team lost 2-4. I do consider it a good score though against them. 6 hours of tennis today, my arm hurts. :( :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts