Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a derby this really is not. I fully expect Bayern to outclass 1860 early on. I would not be surprised to see a very lopsided score in vafor of the Reds.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
First of all this is a Derby for sure.

Second don't have that high expectations. It will be the game of the year for the lions and they will come out very aggressive against us. In fact I take any win out of this, I don't see us winning high.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tigerheart said:
First of all this is a Derby for sure.

Second don't have that high expectations. It will be the game of the year for the lions and they will come out very aggressive against us. In fact I take any win out of this, I don't see us winning high.
Perhaps. Some argue that it will not be a true Derby until 1860 are promoted, which could possibly be after this term as they are 4 points away from promotion.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Those "some" are definitely not from München or even Germany, I can assure you that. :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tigerheart said:
Those "some" are definitely not from München or even Germany, I can assure you that. :D
Duly noted. I have made my feelings on die Loewen noted clearly on here. Half of my family is for die Blau und Weiss... The other half are for the Reds. It should be an interesting week in our family...

:boxing:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rammstein said:
I guess you have derby all the time at the dinner table in your family then. ;)
We really do. It is funny, especially when we talk to folks back in Bavaria... They take this very seriously... It is almost like the Red Sox and the Yankees, except not... :fero:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DARK ANDY said:
It's going to be close.
Insightful, Andy.

We shall see. I expect a spirited effort from 1860, but Bayern need this match to maintain their form across the board in all competitions.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
I would like to see penalty shoot-out if I could be 100% sure we'd win that. Since I can't I take an early goal and never being in risk to lose :pp.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again, just another mention here... If anyone comes across a live stream of this match (no Sopcast as I cannot download the software at work), I would really appreciate it. I thought the 1860 site was offering the match on the radio for free, but I sure cannot find it right now.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
ESPN will pass the game here in Panama :D
Good to see at least one match here that is not Madrid or Barca!

Concerning soccer, Panama is like this, this year:

9% - Barcelona (beacuse they are second)
90% - Madrid (beacuse they are first)
1% - The rest of the teams.. mainly Juve, Arsenal and Milan. Only myself and 3 other friends are Bayern-fans.

In 2006, when Barca won the CL it was:

90% - Barcelona
9% - Madrid
1% - The rest of the teams.. mainly Juve, Arsenal and Milan. Only myself and 3 other friends are Bayern-fans.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts