Xtratime Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's an interesting direction that such games are taking. We've seen it with LA Noire and Uncharted too.

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Picked it up from the budget bin yesterday. A bit odd that it ended up in there so soon already.

I've only just started, but so far it's amazing. It has everything that made Heavy Rain and Two Souls great, and much more.

Already I made some choices that I ended up regretting straight away, but there's no going back. That's part of what makes this game so great. You'll have to wait for the second play through if you want a do over. :)

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I fished it just now. It's a bit shorter than I had hoped, but it's an amazing experience just the same.

I didn't develop the Conner character much, because both Heavy Rain and Two souls were already from a Detective perspective. My focus was more on Kara at first and then primarily on Marcus for the remainder of the game.

I'm quite pleased with the ending I got. But of course I will start a new game straight away. :)

·
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I finished it for the second time. I made quite a few different choices and didn't just get a different ending, but more like a whole different game. I haven't seen any game do that since Witcher 2. I'm playing it for the third time now. I'm curious to see what happens if you screw up. Don't get all the clues, miss quicktime events, lose fights etc.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts