The pace of Riquelme
The dribbling ability of "El Piojo Lopez"
The vision of and pause of Jose Mari
The stamina of Romario
and the white of left eye from Maradona

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Hard tackling... crunching.. a more viscous version of Roy Keane.

Dribbling ability of Duff when i'm fit ;).

Prettu unfit now.. because i've been playing once or twice every 3 weeks. Lucily i have good natural fitness, so I ge fit pretty quick.

Strong.

I get nervous occasionally and do a Makelele :(.

I'm basically just irritating like Robbie Savage, except better ;).

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
uhmmm

Dagoods is a combination of: Yashin, Moore, Baresi, Maldini, Beckenbauer, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Platini, Maradona, Pele, and Ronaldo.

:D :D :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I'm a mixture of...Carew not much technique...Ryan Giggs pacy...and I have a nasty streak a la Edmundo.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I both look like Totti and I play like him aswell. Which basicly means that I've got good vision and sets up many goals every season. I enjoy making long passes and dribble. But I never put my foot down on my own half and I falls like Solari every time someone gets closed to me. I also own the pace of Riquelme, which means that I'm not very fast...

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Fangio said:
I have to admitt that I'm a mix of faumous players:

The pace of Riquelme
The dribbling ability of "El Piojo Lopez"
The vision of and pause of Jose Mari
The stamina of Romario
and the white of left eye from Maradona
the potence of Pele?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly politician, sometimes is hard to get hard, as O Rei Pele, by the way I also have the looks of Tevez, the tackle of Bergkamp, the iris of Henry, the hair of Zidane, the teeth of Ronaldo and I'm humble as Maradona.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I think I am more like Ronaldo, but a bit quicker and less tricks. Not that I am amazing like him but I play like he does. I am good at getting past defenders with the ball, and getting into good positions. I have the build of Martin Djetou, the height of Zlatan, the tackling of Salgado, the finishing of Ronaldo, the short passing of David Beckham's little boy, and the crossing of... some avarage player. :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
!bob said:
Thom Yorke rip-off!
bob, are you way up in the clouds? :D do you feel sorry for us? the dinosaurs ruled the earth??;)

i'm Miccoli...same skills, pace, even share the same height. dont look like him though.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I am more like BigBird(sesame street) in cleats..tall & clumsy:star:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
My friends say that i'm a british striker because all of them want to play with technic to do some crazy and beautiful stuff, and i just know how to score goals:D

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Funny thread but people can also talk about what positions they play and yeah,styg whenever you comeback you can move it.

I was a RB/RCB and I had decent pace.I could tackle cleanly but then I used to hack more because that was easier.Poor crossing but a decent shoot from the edge of the box,whenever i got there.Good penalty taker and missed very very few penalties.

But then I wa son the bench for 50% of the games.

In short,I am a Gio on the right-side of the pitch.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
A more handsome version of Franck Ribery.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts