Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun...;)

Where would you go? What would you do? (Remember not to get too into details...;) )

Or, if you like, describe one of your favorite dates that you've had, if the spirit moves you to do so.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Steph! said:
Read Alexandre Jardin's book: 'Fanfan', and you'll get an idea. ;)
I've seen the film... will that do? :pp

Regarding the question.. to describe such an event would require a rapid stream-of-consciousness style accumulation of thought that I am unable to provide myself at the moment.. :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
In my perfect date, my car breaks down on the way to pick her up. Hitchhiking the rest of the way, I'm offered a ride by the Carlsberg Swedish bikini team bus with all its members still in uniform. Having won the WCBBB cup (World Cup of Bikini Beer Babes) competition, the team is in much of a celebration mood, with free beer everywhere. We take a slight wrong turn to Vegas on the way. We play lots of drinking games like 'strip quarters', 'strip truth or dare', 'strip poker', strip dominos and my favorite, 'strip find the banana and eat it.'

Next morning I call my date and reschedule.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Pila said:
In my perfect date, my car breaks down on the way to pick her up. Hitchhiking the rest of the way, I'm offered a ride by the Carlsberg Swedish bikini team bus with all its members still in uniform. Having won the WCBBB cup (World Cup of Bikini Beer Babes) competition, the team is in much of a celebration mood, with free beer everywhere. We take a slight wrong turn to Vegas on the way. We play lots of drinking games like 'strip quarters', 'strip truth or dare', 'strip poker', strip dominos and my favorite, 'strip find the banana and eat it.'

Bwahahahahahahahah! :howler: :D I like it!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Pila said:

It figures that in your perfect world your Audi would break down.

But over all I give you a 7 for your imperfect date. Now if you would have added hot lesbian love with your date and the Carlsberg Bikini Beer Babes while you're attached to an intravenous hose coming from a keg of Carlsberg no doubt that score would be an 8.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
The male imagination. If only it could be packaged and sold.....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
RedEagle said:
It figures that in your perfect world your Audi would break down.

I was driving the Honda, I don't particularly like needles and hot lesbian love goes without saying since I was outnumbered 15-1.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
There's no such a thing as "perfect" date. For me, my ideal date would be to be first of all and most importantly, with the lady that I love and that loves me, doesn't matter where we are. Then, the rest would be secondary. :)

As long as she's happy and I'm happy, then it will be ideal and perfect. :) :sweeteye:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Now, how about the most lavish/most fancy date you've taken a girl to?

Don't be shy!:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Most Lavish:

Flowers delivered in the morning to Ms. Flo's work. More flower's delivered in the afternoon. Another set delivered in the evening. Dinner cruise in the San Francisco Bay Area followed by a Helicopter ride around the bay area which included over the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges as well as the city skyline.

(Here's the most lavish part) Hovered over the Golden Gate bridge where Flo brings out a shiny piece of something (probably from Tel Aviv) that is not only a sign of commitment but a man's hard work.

Luckily she said "I do" or I would have been pissed. ;)

Magic date is later this year.

Oh yeah, this doesn't count the trip to the East Coast two weekends before to get the in-laws permission face to face. Ms. Flo thought I was going to a seminar on Business Ethics.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Cruise diner+Helicopter ride=magic receipe for THE big question!:thumbsup: You got that damn right buddy!:cool:

Anyone else with nice stories like that to report?:)

Cheers.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts