Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,could any one give me informations about the follow Ghanaian international players.
Kwadwo Poku and Razak Pimong were part of the Ghanaian Olympic team in 2004 and play for Midtjilland(Denmark). How active do the play and what is your assesment of the duo??
Derek Boateng together with Essien(lyon) and Obodai(ajax) sigle handedly sent Ghana to the U-20 finals in Argentina 2001. He was set to move to Middlesborough but make a sudden u-turn to AIK Solna(sweden).I heard that AIK was relegated. What was your assesment of him in the Swedish league??
Any info about Ibrahim Attiku and Quansah???

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Pimpong is pretty much a regular at FCM, whilst Poku haven't seen his break through in the team yet.

Pimpong is an important attacking figure in the FCM-team.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Boateng is still in AIK's squad but is on trial for some club. He was one of the best players for AIK, but will probably leave.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Boateng wasn´t that good at all...but none of the players playing for AIK were good this year. he has of course potential, but he was a bit unlucky with injuries I belive.

Quansah played for AIK (on loan from Ajax)

Attiku played for Friska Viljor in div1 but have now signed för Assyriska FF in Allsvenskan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts