Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Congrats Derby, a worthy FM no doubt!

BTW Why is JureM still FM? he hasn't been a regular in these forums for almost a year now and yet he is still the FM, I'd think regulars like Derby and Dinamovac who keep this forum alive together with Zagabria deserve to moderate their forum.

·
Registered
69,130 Posts
thanks Zagabria and Drulo :)
JureM does post here but not as much as on the "other board" :D :tongue: and I agree with the idea of Dinamovac being one too, but it can also be a bad idea....2 Dinamo 1 Hajduk!!! :fero: :D

·
Registered
21,576 Posts
Drulo said:

BTW Why is JureM still FM? he hasn't been a regular in these forums for almost a year now and yet he is still the FM, I'd think regulars like Derby and Dinamovac who keep this forum alive together with Zagabria deserve to moderate their forum.
Why the phuck is it your concern who moderates our board???

It's obvious why you are so "concerned" about JureM's posting frequency...He doesn't allow you to get away with your constant provocations on OUR board and thus, you want him out of here...Now why the hell, we would we allow you to suggest who moderates our board?!?!?! Give your head a shake punk.

Don't let the door hit your head on the way out. :)

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Calm down there little buddy!

Believe it or not, not all my posts are provocative and I actually have had some good discussions with certain members of this board. But indeed all my posts are deleted, most without reason, yes most not all. :tongue:

But D11 is IMO a quality poster with great knowledge, so do you object to him becoming FM for some reason? It's not as if you actually add anything positive to this forum, so why should we listen to you again?

I say grow up little man, these internet feuds have gone to your head. This isn't a real warzone! ;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Drulo said:

2 things...

1. Whats it your business who is the FM on the Croatian board? You could care less about us Croatians anyway.

2. How's your arse feeling after that night in jail?

Thread closed.

Congrats Derby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.