Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on guys, where's your spirit, this is a big match?

we are counting on you in this one.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! even the most optimisitc football fan in the world wouldn't convince me that we can get anything from tomorrow's game... ermmm which ever team Man U deciede to put out, will no doubt be 10 times better than our team or squad from which we have to choose.

Lets just brace ourselves, and see how we do 2moro!!!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I'm not even arsed, in fact, I could do with not even going to the game, as it will mean I have to rush around afterwards, to go out at night. But of course I will still be there, i like the punishment too much :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
no.

next question.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
although that your result against chelski was disappointed , but I don`t know why i have a feeling you will do different result against manutd .. i.e you may win . ;)

I want to see your spirit as well ..

·
Registered
183 Posts
although that your result against chelski was disappointed , but I don`t know why i have a feeling you will do different result against manutd .. i.e you may win . ;)

I want to see your spirit as well ..
not happening, i'll stake my reputation on it

·
Registered
69,375 Posts
halftime 0:0.

Manchester United piled all the pressure in the opening 20-25 minutes, we conceded too many corners, allowed Giggs to hit the post and Ronaldo/Rooney each had an excellent chance.

Though the final 10 minutes Derby showed something, two excellent chances on goal which forced Foster to make some good saves. Savage is a beast out there, though I am still nervous with Moore back there.

The ref is a joke, but it is ManU Derby are playing. Rooney basically pulls down Carroll after the whistle and no card, while Jones gets a card for some typical 50/50 battle tugging of the shirts.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Shux. You could've scored those 2 goals :sigh:

is that asking too much? :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts