Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know Jimbo's reluctance to put any new match threads but I thought I would do this one myself mainly due to the fact that is on Setenta and plus 2 mates of mine at Uni, are Arsenal fans :howler::howler:

To be honest, I think we know the likely outcome is Arsenal win, but more than anything I would like to see us play with a bit of a passion and at least try and get stuck in and make it hard for them play. I've always kinda believed that out of any of the top four, Arsenal are the hardest team to get any points off because they can just play you simply play you off the park depending on what kind of style of football you play

I think all Derby fans are hoping for, is that we dont get totall humilated and thrased at least 6 or 7-0!!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arent my predictions great sometimes :howler::howler::howler:, but seriosuly we started the game ok for about the first 15-20 minutes but once Arsenal went ahead, there was absolutley no way in this world we were gonna get anything out of it

Sometimes it looked like it was a u18s team vs an u11s team out there, due the nature of the football Arsenal were playing, and in fairness you could argue that they werent really forced to get out of there 2nd gear. But one thing has to be said, our defence is arguebly one of the worst defences, if not the worst defence I think Ive ever seen at Derby County.

One thing the first Jewell must do, is get rid of both Todd and Moore, cause both of them are clearly past their sell by date, and even in the championship I think both of them would struggle immensley. Todd postional play was just non-existance because nearly every time one of the Aresnal wingers played a diagonal pass, there were at least 2 of their players against Todd, who deiceded to go on walkabout for a couple of seconds!!!

I think this game has just shown how much of a gap there is in the Premier League and a lesson to us especially, if we come back up, that we need to invest heavily if you even to have a sniff of staying in this division!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR rant over :musik::musik:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
wow benny fielaber is a wasted talent . too bad hes a talented kid but his attitude is gonna **** him up and ur team

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah, funny that was a real average performance from us and we scored six goals. :D

Darren Moore's physical capabiities give me hope that even in my thirties I still have a chance to be a premiership footballer. :pp

good luck for next season though, Derby is a big club and hope to see them back soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts