Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Ince on the right, Camara on the left could be a possibility.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Need to get back to winning ways in the league. I thought Reading would be contenders this season, it seems not though. A game we should win.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Bradley Johnson probably, though I'm not sure it works playing him there. Baird or Hanson might be better, though I think Hanson picked up a knock on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Our big rival for second imo, Hull play Cardiff on Wednesday. Would be nice to open up a gap again and put pressure on them to get a result.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Carson is back training, but won't play in this game. Thorne is definitely ruled out.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It will be interesting to see what Clement does.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We should beat Reading on paper, form says we've been better than them all season, we beat them at Reading and we've just signed their top goal scorer. Our home form is very good also.

Will Hughes and Craig Forsyth are long term injuries and Scott Carson and George Thorne miss this game through injury. Arguably all 4 would make the first choice 11, but the players who will play are good enough.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Thank you..I have noticed that in the last 4 meeting Derby lost both games at home and won two games on away against Reading

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Last game at home to Reading was last game of last season when we needed just a draw to get in the play offs. We collapsed and lost 3-0. It was a ridiculous game. We owe them one for that.

We should win tonight, but it doesn't Always work like that.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Interesting to hear Clement say the next 1 games are the most important team selections he has faced so far. I don't think it will be the same 11 in both games.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts