Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The derby is only a few days away as the Rams host Forest at Pride Park. Derby are on excellent form, one loss in 10 matches including a good 3:1 win against Norwich today. Derby are also up to 10th place in the league and only two points behind the playoff spots.

Forest meanwhile are struggling but they are coming off a huge win at Palace today. They are off the bottom of the league but they still need plenty of work to do if they want to survive

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
actually i`m so interested to know more about this derby and the rival between these 2 clubs. so can some feed us with info or videos of previous games between them.. etc.:)

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
i think they hasn`t play each other for some seasons..

anyway, it seems to me derby county are in a better shape that forest who are in the relegation zone. but we know such derby no one can predict who to win it, also, it not related to their current positions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This website keeps being stupid, so i've created a new account lol

We've been doing well recently, last game against Norwich the best performance in a long long time, and they've never beaten us at Pride Park so we have to be confident going into the game :)

·
Registered
40,302 Posts

We've been doing well recently, last game against Norwich the best performance in a long long time, and they've never beaten us at Pride Park so we have to be confident going into the game :)
welcome..
lol are a new member or you lost your account? :rollani::pp

any highlights for the norwich game?

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
btw, the game at home and it`s predicted to see the stadium full of audience at the pride park. on sunday, there is more chance to be live on tv.:)

also, how much derby fans are optimistic to win this game?:)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts

Is that you Jimbo??:eek:

Glad you created a new account for this one. Would normally go out on a limb and predict a win but im not going to be so stupid this time round (remember Yeovil?) so I'm going to keep my mouth shut mate.:thumbsup:

Tricky Trees to win 10 -0.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
fans may hide their worring from the opponent, who knows? :pp
and i think that depends a bit on how much you are confident in your team before this game.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the thing about Derby is despite their good form, they really haven't played that great outside of the Norwich and QPR games. I mean really against Coventry they were a minute away from winning yet to be fair they didn't fully deserve the 3 points. Some of these games they get lucky, but thats what you need in the Championship.

I won't get ahead of myself, Derby will finish a comfortable mid table this season, no playoffs, but they can certainly build around this team

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
of course you know your team better than me. but i think if you win this game, you `ll jump at least 2 or maybe 3 positions. also, to win it will add a huge positive impact on the team.. i don`t forget we are still in the beginning of the season so we may see Derby achieve at least the playoff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is that you Jimbo??:eek:

Glad you created a new account for this one. Would normally go out on a limb and predict a win but im not going to be so stupid this time round (remember Yeovil?) so I'm going to keep my mouth shut mate.:thumbsup:

Tricky Trees to win 10 -0.
it is indeed. good too see a sensible prediction :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
We can't lose, they've never beaten us at Pride Park, some things that worry me though, we've struggled against all the teams at the bottom, apparently Forest arent playing as bad as bottom of the table suggests, unless you talk to a Forest fan who say there shyte and Calderwood needs to be killed :howler:

I'm fairly confident we can get a win, but it will be a close game.

·
Registered
8 Posts
wooooooooo here we are, after last season took away my enthusiasm for football, i am finally really looking forward to a game, should be a cracking atmosphere even with the silly kick off, hopefully shake off the hangover and get up for it lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
oh and we got a nice bit of coverage on football focus yesterday, which is quite an achievement, even called this the big match haha

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
halftime and it is scoreless, typical derby match, not much action in front of goal. Derby with a few shots which went over the bar and Forest had a questionable offside call which could have led to a one on one. Derby have done better with the ball and their possession but they can't make that final pass or they attempt harmless long range efforts

Hulse had to come off early in the match and Villa came in

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jewell needs to put on Barazite if he is fully fit, the game needs some creativity, as I said Derby have some good possession and get into the Forest half but that final pass, cross is missing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts