Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Number 2 on the list of games that rams fans most look forward too. Sadly not going to this, always a good atmosphere.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully even if there's no new signings in time for the game, we should get a player or 2 back from injury.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't think they've said anything yet.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bryson preferably though I guess he's least likely to be fit.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bryson won't be in the squad, Hendrick and Hanson should be. Clement hinted at going back to 433. Personally would bring Hanson back in to play alongside Thorne in a 442 and move Baird back to right back.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Don't think we played 442 in that second half, though do think it was 4231. That formation with Ince in
The middle, giving him time to grow into the role I think is the way forward. As we know even with a cour of bodies back centr mid is not our strong point now, so why play 3?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah true, at least there's 3 options this season. No plan a and that's I like last season.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Definately be a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
69,196 Posts
Chris Wood with a late goal to give Leeds the three points :doh: Derby still without a win in five league games and having some problems scoring. According to the report both teams were quite poor and a draw would have been the more fair result

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
We knocked it around well at times. We just seem to be lacking a bit of cutting edge. We definately need a Antonio or Anichebe so we can go more direct at times.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It doesn't seem to be quite happening at the moment. All I've seen of the game is the score, so I don't know how it went.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,885 Posts
It doesn't seem to be quite happening at the moment. All I've seen of the game is the score, so I don't know how it went.
The might Leeds United put you lot in your place :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hah, well after 10 straight wins, Leeds had to sneak a couple of wins of their own in at some point.

Caught the Wood goal on the news, cracking strike to be fair.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts