Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As far as the team goes it's fairly settled, I guess Ince and Butterfield would be the two pushing for a recall.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Is play Butterfield and Ince from the start in place of Hendrick and Russell myself. Think it's time Johhny say one out he's looked tired and not at his best the last couple of games.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like we are different from a post forest hangover in here. Need a win today to perk everyone up I think.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP
Venue: Pride Park :proud: Date: Saturday 21 November Kick-off: 15:00 GMT

TEAM NEWS

Cardiff boss Russell Slade will assess striker Kenwyne Jones after the international break but otherwise could field the same side that beat Reading.
Defender Fabio Da Silva (foot) and strikers Federico Macheda (back) and Idriss Saadi (hamstring) remain out but winger Peter Whittingham could return.
Derby head coach Paul Clement is set to name the team that lost to rivals Nottingham Forest last time out.
Injured left-back Max Lowe is his main worry after a setback in his recovery.

MATCH FACTS

Derby's win in their last encounter with Cardiff in January ended a run of seven matches without a win against them (D3 L4).
Cardiff are unbeaten in their last four trips to Derby in league competition (W2 D2).
Peter Whittingham has scored in two of his last three appearances against Derby at the iPro Stadium.
Derby have won their last four games on home soil keeping three clean sheets in the process.
Cardiff have scored more headed goals this term than any other side (7). Kenwyne Jones has scored with three of his four headed shots on target this season.
Chris Martin has scored or assisted six goals in his last eight appearances at home for Derby (five goals, one assist).

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Fancy us to win today, certainly need it.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Is play Butterfield and Ince from the start in place of Hendrick and Russell myself. Think it's time Johhny say one out he's looked tired and not at his best the last couple of games.
Called it. They are the 2 changes.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
1-0 George Thorne scores again.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Patient performance, waited for the chance to come and never looked like conceding 5 clean sheets in the last 6 home games. Clement showing he has the tactical nous, and can convey it to the players how to beat these team who come and park the bus.

Second half George Thorne went more further forward and really took the game by the scruff of the neck and won it for us.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Thorne is getting better with every game, he looks properly fit now (touch wood)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
We have the third best defence in English football :proud: behind only Hull and Man Utd

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Another great attendance 29500 odd and Cardiff didn't bring too many.
Wonder how close to 30 we can average over the season. We will be sure to have the highest average, saw a table on the away attendances too where we are clear second to Leeds.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fingers crossed Thorne can see out the whole season. He will prove to be the best player in the division I think. Whereas he's being slightly overlooked at the moment outside of Derby.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts