Baird
Butterfield
Camara
Wiemann
Shotton

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I've thought for a while that clement doesn't really fancy bent, this confirms it for me.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
After all the talk of the crap atmosphere on Tuesday, sounds belting today, 3000 blue noses to abuse always helps though :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
For me, get Butterfield on for Johnson and Camara on for Russell and get Thorne and Butterfield pinging balls for the front 3.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
1-0 Birmingham, crowd going nuts :palm:

Butterfield, Camara and Martin on for Johnson Russell and Blackman need to happen now, or take Ince off and put Blackman on a wing

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Those 3 are on, Ince and Russell off and Thorne :palm:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Because of what happened last year, you can feel the tension in the crowd.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
2-0

Wheels are off

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
3-0

Wow

Should be 4 as well

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
BBC final score reporter summed it up, collapsed like the South African batting order.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Big test of Paul Clements managerial credentials now. Personally think he got a couple of things wrong in this game, but is whether he learns from it.

I also still think we miss a natural leader, for the difference between us and Middlesbrough is still Grant Leadbitter. A player who grabs the game by the scruff off the neck, and a player who demands the other 10 on the pitch give everything they've got, just like he is doing. We still lack that.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Major wobble under the first period of pressure. A lot for Paul Clement to think about. We haven't been great all season, but we've been solid and the attacking players have done enough.

The team doesn't look right at the moment, and taking Thorne off for Butterfield and moving Hendrick back to the holding role summed it up. We need players playing in their best positions where they are comfortable. If that means dropping a player for another one that has arguably less ability then so be it. The balance of the team is more important than individuals.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just seen the highlights, grant is rubbish when it comes to crosses, the second goal summed him up, it was awful. Carson needs to come back in, the defence seem a lot more confident when he's in goal. Hopefully his back will be ok now.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Didn't understand taking George off, but the fans need to get behind the team. Too much negativity from derby fans at the moment.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Agree, some fans have reached straight for the panic button.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts