Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
George Thorne is fit to play, also a good chance Carson will be back in the squad, doubt he will go straight into the team though.

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
We don't really know what's happened, it's all speculation. As long as Mel as not done anything to undermine the manager, it doesn't really matter.
Yeah, a lot of people are giving opinions based on things that may or may not be true. As long as there's no ill feeling lingering between management and players, it shouldn't be a big deal.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm not a fan of chairmen going into changing room, that's the coaches and players sanctuary. But I don't want to overly criticise when we don't know what actually happened.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Back to the match, under performing players who could do with being dropped. Martin and Johnson are the main culprits for me, maybe Ince as well.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back to the match, under performing players who could do with being dropped. Martin and Johnson are the main culprits for me, maybe Ince as well.
3 big players who haven't performed to the standard you would expect, especially in the last 3 games. Will clement drop all 3? I doubt it. I think it will be one or two changes if any. Thorne will come, not sure about anyone else.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It is probably the most intriguing team selection for a while. For a long time you could almost say with certainty 9 of the players that will start a game.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Will certainly be inserting to see what Clement does tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah Burnley have have hit a bit of form, our next game after this is a trip to Turf Moor as well.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts