Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galliani and Moratti have agreed on another Milan/Inter palyers swap at the end of the current season. Moratti in return for the (secret) deal, has "requested" a win for Inter (no less than 0-3) in the next Derby della Madonnina. Should the 2 milanese teams go ahead with the deal.

P.S. Open to Perdenti aswell

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler:

And who are the players involved?
We get Cannavaro, Cordoba and Vieri for Brocchi, Simic and Pancaro? I'd go for it but we only let them lead 3-0 until half time and we win the match 5-3!:stuckup:

:tongue::D

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
I'd go for it but we only let them lead 3-0 until half time and we win the match 5-3!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
then we will have to score 3 own goals. i can't imagine them scoring past the almighty dida :strong:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
San Siro said:

And who are the players involved?
We get Cannavaro, Cordoba and Vieri for Brocchi, Simic and Pancaro? I'd go for it but we only let them lead 3-0 until half time and we win the match 5-3!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
No way we let Pancaro and Simic go, make it Laursen, Roque jr and Brocchi on a 1 year lease.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
No way we let Pancaro and Simic go, make it Laursen, Roque jr and Brocchi on a 1 year lease.
We can also show them our immense generosity and gratitude by giving them a co-ownership of Umit for 6 months, renewable if needed without any compensation. :angel:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
San Siro said:
We can also show them our immense generosity and gratitude by giving them a co-ownership of Umit for 6 months, renewable if needed without any compensation. :angel:

:howler: :howler: :howler:

The Umit deal is to big, I suggest a public hearing with the entire Forum Top Level Board deeply involved in the decision, it's a no joke deal, it must have at least a 75% voting majority.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:

The Umit deal is to big, I suggest a public hearing with the entire Forum Top Level Board deeply involved in the decision, it's a no joke deal, it must have at least a 75% voting majority.

When is the meeting Presidente?;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
San Siro said:

When is the meeting Presidente?;)

Cheers.;)
Before the meeting is officially called, it would be wise to consider other possible swap/deals;) Dalla Bona and Fiori for ...............:cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dalla Bona e Fiori for Adriano?:cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
2 proven players while Adriano is a decent prospect!:stuckup:

:tongue:

Presidente, can we make a vote for this law to pass before the deadline of the new mercato window?:)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok let's see what the Board thinks of this, I'm personally pessimistic, Fiori and Dalla Bona for Adriano only. Payman you know what your problem is? Of course you don't know, otherwise you would not have come up with such an unbalanced swap. your problem is that you are to nice, to soft. Remember, BUISNESS IS BUISNESS.;)

Anyway in exchange of this unbalanced swap, let's name it "The Goodwill Swap", we definetely should come to turns with Inter for a permanent "1 or 2 swaps per year" agreement. Not negotiable:cool:

Fiori and Dalla Bona for Adriano, Payman is sick:yuck:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Ok let's see what the Board thinks of this, I'm personally pessimistic, Fiori and Dalla Bona for Adriano only. Payman you know what your problem is? Of course you don't know, otherwise you would not have come up with such an unbalanced swap. your problem is that you are to nice, to soft. Remember, BUISNESS IS BUISNESS.;)

Anyway in exchange of this unbalanced swap, let's name it "The Goodwill Swap", we definetely should come to turns with Inter for a permanent "1 or 2 swaps per year" agreement. Not negotiable:cool:

Fiori and Dalla Bona for Adriano, Payman is sick:yuck:
:howler::howler::howler:

I hereby, publically apologize in front of all about my lack of business skills as Il Presidente has mentioned it in here. :angel:

Needless to say, I'm fully behind what you advocate Presidente. So how about the rest of the Council, what do they think of the suggestions brought so far?:)

So if Dalla Bona and Fiori is not enough for Adriano, then I suggest we show them our legendary Goodwill by adding a world class and world champion defender in the person of Mr. Roque Junior! Does that sound a better deal now Presidente? From a purely business stand point?:)

:howler::tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
San Siro said:
:howler::howler::howler:

I hereby, publically apologize in front of all about my lack of business skills as Il Presidente has mentioned it in here. :angel:

Needless to say, I'm fully behind what you advocate Presidente. So how about the rest of the Council, what do they think of the suggestions brought so far?:)

So if Dalla Bona and Fiori is not enough for Adriano, then I suggest we show them our legendary Goodwill by adding a world class and world champion defender in the person of Mr. Roque Junior! Does that sound a better deal now Presidente? From a purely business stand point?:)

:howler::tongue:

Cheers.;)
Payman, I'm fully aware that it's mid-winter, during this season usually it's freezing cold, when it's freezing cold it's very possible to catch a fever, when you catch a fever it's not dangerous till below 39,5, above 39,5 you may at times start "thinking" in a rather dazed and confused manner, when this happens one should take a break from everything, and rest.

Not only your offering nothing less than 2 respected players (Dalla Bona and Fiori) of our beloved team in exchange of a "future promise" (Adriano), now you also want to add World Champion and Champions League Winner Roque Junior. Do you by any chance "think" that this is a Donation Swap. If we have to do charity, I can think of many other ways of doing so, this deal by you proposed is outrageous. You are condemmed in watching 5 games of Inter's last CL win dated 1965. Do not appeal or the consequenses will be even greater.

Now, The Council would like to receive an appropriate Milan/Inter swap deal, and, TIME IS RUNNING OUT :devil:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Payman, I'm fully aware that it's mid-winter, during this season usually it's freezing cold, when it's freezing cold it's very possible to catch a fever, when you catch a fever it's not dangerous till below 39,5, above 39,5 you may at times start "thinking" in a rather dazed and confused manner, when this happens one should take a break from everything, and rest.

I perfectly understand what you are saying Presidente, however, I was just making a mere suggestion, But my bad, I think you're right that the effects of this extreme cold can have side effects on my capacity to think straight at times coupled with other factors, beyond my control at this time that I'd rather not get into...;

Not only your offering nothing less than 2 respected players (Dalla Bona and Fiori) of our beloved team in exchange of a "future promise" (Adriano), now you also want to add World Champion and Champions League Winner Roque Junior. Do you by any chance "think" that this is a Donation Swap. If we have to do charity, I can think of many other ways of doing so, this deal by you proposed is outrageous. You are condemmed in watching 5 games of Inter's last CL win dated 1965. Do not appeal or the consequenses will be even greater
Condemned in watching 5 games of Inter's last CL dated 1965???:depress::depress:

weeping in utter disbelief and totally depressed...after a few seconds, after having recovered, begs Diavolo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Have pity of my poor soul Presidente!!! Everything but that!!!!I'll stop swearing during Milan matches at the ref!!!!I'll stop saying that Juve fans are a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals. I'll stop bugging or rather revealing details of Bono's dark side and some of his unorthodox activities and nocturnal wanderings on this site!!!I swear under Oath!:angel: I'll stop calling HarOOn :tongue: CocOOn! I'll stop saying that Dae is in love with hairy butts, specially Zac's and Bierhoff's..:stress::googly: :howler: I'll be a good boy, very good boy Diavolo! I'll stop calling Lorena Papandracca:howler: etc...

So please Diavolo, have pity of my poor soul. Everything but having to go through the abominable torture of watching the destruction machine of "la grande Inter" of HH, which was the epitome of ANTI-FOOTBALL by excellence!:groan: :stress:

Cheers.;)

P.S. For RJ, we shouldn't forget that he's also a Copa Libertadores winner and Brasileiro championship winner the Pigs, an expression dear to Ze :tongue: (Palmeiras) and also the Copa America with Brasil. All apologies for my short judgement about such a legend and prized asset... :embarass:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
San Siro said:
I perfectly understand what you are saying Presidente, however, I was just making a mere suggestion, But my bad, I think you're right that the effects of this extreme cold can have side effects on my capacity to think straight at times coupled with other factors, beyond my control at this time that I'd rather not get into...;

So please Diavolo, have pity of my poor soul. Everything but having to go through the abominable torture of watching the destruction machine of "la grande Inter" of HH, which was the epitome of ANTI-FOOTBALL by excellence!:groan: :stress:

After a 5 hour secret meeting in Sofia, the Red&Black State Council in a very urgent closed door meeting, in reconising the fact that you were beyond doubt suffering from a very bad fever known as the "Black&Blue Perdenti Swap Fever", but mostly due to Bono's garantee on your state of mind, has granted you a second (and in my opinion deserved) second chance. Don't burn it, it's up to you now, entirely, your on your own. Stand up, react, we need you Payman, so come up with a real Milan/Inter swap, not a farse:devil:

Good luck

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
A straight swap?

Any of the following would do it for me:

Boriello - Adriano (2 prospects involved)
Laursen - Cordoba
Dalla Bona - Dalmat

Or the mega deal, that Moratti simply couldn't refuse:

Brocchi+.65% of Umit's rights with an automatic renewal for the next 5 years at a progressive and compound rate of 15.5%+Pancaro+free delivery and pick up of bidoni from and to Appiano Gentile for the next decade, courtesy San Patrignano Compania, co-sponsored by La Medusa Night Club, co-owned by Darderella Strip-Club and beyond in downtown Milano, (which will generously offer not only free and unlimited VIP Passes to Moratti and his guests, including anyone within the FC Internazionale Organistion but also unlimited access to the various and world class and reknownly famous services of their sexy lady attendants to help Moratti and his guests be pampered, relax and kill away their daily stress) which is itself under the umbrella of the Bidoni e Truffi compania d'Italia Multinationale, a member of the Moratti-Sensi alliance. All this for Bobo Vieri. :) A great great great deal, with a lot of incentives that Moratti, even himself and his chronic lapses of "brainalgy" simply cannot refuse!:stuckup:

Now what does the Council and the President think of that? I believe it's a brillant proposal awaiting just for your approval and benediction Sir!:proud::star: :cool:

Cheers.;)

:howler::howler: :dielaugh:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Btw, just forgot to precise that should the deal go through as it's highly expected, Mr. Vieri will still keep and benefit and enjoy (no pun intended :tongue: )of all his privileges regarding the full access to facilities and benefits offered by the Dardella Strip Club as a former honorory Inter member!:)

So a great news for Bobo which should definitely ease the possibility of his imminent passage to Milan. :)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

We knew that Payman would not fail twice, above all it was the progressive and compound rate that made the Council decide to give you clearance to go ahead with the deal. Needless to say that speed and secrecy are of the upmost importance. Payman in your opinion would it be possible to include Milan players of the past in future swaps, I have in mind a couple of players that could serve the cause: Luther Blisset and Federico Giunti, the Council is naturally open for suggestions :cool:

Well done Payman:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Payman, sorry forgot to inform you that The Council gave you pemission to go ahead with both deals;)

Super job

1 - 20 of 82 Posts