Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
Hopefully we sign another central defender in January, enough of this shit with full backs playing in the back three.
You on the Kumbulla Party Wagon?

Reactions: Nacka

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
The match was of pretty poor quality. Both teams making mistakes in abundance, especially in the second half.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Diabolical transfer strategy also to blame.

Re-introducton of Perisic as LB and Kolarov as LCB would obviously seem stupid to a 4 year old child. F*ckwitted antics from Conte/Marotta/Suning/whoever.

Young needs to play 50 games this season at age of 34. Brilliant planning.

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
Perisic is starting to look a bit like late stage Candreva. He thinks he can burn players with pace when in fact he can't.

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
We didn't lose today because of Perisic. He did miss a chance though but he isn't to blame for the 2 Milan goals and made an assist.

I think if red spills his morning coffee he will blame Perisic for it.

The 2 goals were faults of DD mainly: ruined offside trap so Zlatan went through on goal and Kolarov committing a penalty. then Leao owned DD before assisting Zlatan.

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
We didn't lose today because of Perisic. He did miss a chance though but he isn't to blame for the 2 Milan goals and made an assist.

The 2 goals were faults of DD mainly: ruined offside trap so Zlatan went through on goal and Kolarov committing a penalty. then Leao owned DD before assisting Zlatan.
Yeah, Kolarov, Dumbro and Conte are the obvious culprits today. But Perisic isn't exactly looking like a good fit on our left flank. He's not a wingback and he's not much of an offensive threat anymore either.

I hope he'll prove me wrong though.

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Perisic provides 0% defensive cover on the left. Invitation for opponents to go to town. Then the next line of defense is Kolar-sh×he. Farcical crap.

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Perisic is starting to look a bit like late stage Candreva. He thinks he can burn players with pace when in fact he can't.
Yeah. Causes 2 goals, creates 1. A joke.

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Hopefully Darmian can play left back and LCB. The Left Side Clown Show was in full effect today.

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

What the hell sort of game did you watch exactly? Did you not see that our left side was about as lively as the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone in 1990???

What on earth are you actually watching?

Perisic DOES NOT DEFEND. Kolarov cannot defend. Brilliant combo there. Let's see how that works out with the title challenge this year. LOL 🤪🤪

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
How the feck did Perisic cause 2 goals?!

You realize the second Milan goal was from our RIGHT side? Leao getting past DD and then delivering a perfectly weighted cross.

And the first was originally also a mistake in positioning from our RCB, DD who played Zlatan onside

Nothing to do with Perisic.

As if Salesmakers and Calabria scored and assisted from Ivan's side.. no.

Were you drunk watching? Or were you busy watching Tonali-cam on the Milan bench?

You are just randomly blaming Perisic now even for stuff he didn't do!

Kolarov shoulders some blame sure. Can't argue with giving away a penalty.

But...

If mr 45mill Barella could shoot properly or pass properly we would win this. If the ref sends off Kessie we could draw/win, if Lukaku finished better we would not lose etc...

Or if Eriksen contributed or if Conte took off a cb instead off playing 325

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
What's your beef with Barella, lol...he was one of our best players - if not our best player - on the pitch.

If Perisic had his old form of torturing players on the flank, I doubt any of us would care so much about the patchy defending. The real problem is that Kolarov and DDA just aren't suited for a back 3. Feel bad for De Vrij...he had a ton to contend with while worrying about which of his 2 buddies was going to ship a goal next.

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Barella almost gifted the 3rd Milan goal with a terrible pass. Luckily Milan missed it, think it was Krunic, but not sure. Wasn't even replayed iirc.

And of course Barella missed the chance to make it 2-2. A proper shot and we don't lose. The Lukaku layoff was good. Barella scored more difficult goals than that like against Verona, Fiorentina and Leverkusen last season. He should have scored today, no doubt.

In the second half he had the chance to send Lukaku one on one with Donnarumma but fecked up the pass, that angered me.

He hardly won many balls so I don't see how he was good.

Midfield 3 should support defence better.

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
I doubt prime Alessandro Nesta or Jaap Stam would have intercepted the Leao cross btw. So full blame on DD in that goal for letting Leao go past him.

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
Barella almost gifted the 3rd Milan goal with a terrible pass. Luckily Milan missed it, think it was Krunic, but not sure. Wasn't even replayed iirc.

And of course Barella missed the chance to make it 2-2. A proper shot and we don't lose. The Lukaku layoff was good. Barella scored more difficult goals than that like against Verona, Fiorentina and Leverkusen last season. He should have scored today, no doubt.

In the second half he had the chance to send Lukaku one on one with Donnarumma but fecked up the pass, that angered me.

He hardly won many balls so I don't see how he was good.

Midfield 3 should support defence better.
And that means he can't shoot or pass properly in general?? You forgot about the curling chance that Kjaer deflected for a corner.

His game is about carrying the ball and he did a very good job of it on many occasions. He also kept possession well compared to most.

Yes, he should have scored that chance. There were other chances that ought to have been converted too, like Perisic's header, Hakimi's open header and Lukaku's chance when he was played in by Lautaro.

·
Registered
60,422 Posts

He was on a booking, mind you, Kessie.

So a bs red card for Sensi at Lazio followed by Kessie escaping a red card. I don't remember the minute but there was probably half an hour left or so..

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Yeah, Kolarov, Dumbro and Conte are the obvious culprits today. But Perisic isn't exactly looking like a good fit on our left flank. He's not a wingback and he's not much of an offensive threat anymore either.

I hope he'll prove me wrong though.
Perisic has 2 assists in 3 starts, not bad for a WB. Anyhow Young was out with Covid so Conte didn't have much choice.

I blame Conte for taking off Vidal for Sanchez, imo we should keep the midfield intact not weaken it. A midfield of Eriksen-Barella only? Really?

Conte isn't to blame though for players missing chances

Lukaku alone had three chances aside from his goal. The header which went wide in the first half and a couple of chances in the second, one went wide and the backheel straight at Donnarumma. Hard to blame him for not scoring a backheel tbf but the other 2 he missed..

Hakimi, Barella, Perisic and Lautaro all had chances too. We had enough chances to score 7-8 which means that we played well just lacked finishing.

And we missed Mr clutch aka Vecino...

What could Conte have done with Skriniar and Bastoni out with COVID-19, though? Ranocchia probably would have been beaten by Leao too... and his defensive 'resume' is not exactly encouraging. People have forgotten how shit he is because he has not been an Inter starter since 14-15.

Darmian hasn't played with us at all, throwing him from the start against Milan could have burned him. I wouldn't mind him playing against Parma (ironically, he ex club) or Genoa though.

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
juve, Atalanta and Lazio all dropped points this week. juve against a team that had 0 points til tonight and Atalanta got trounced at San Paolo while Samp destroyed Lazio. So the top 4 of last season all failed to win. Softens the derby defeat a bit. And if the unthinkable happens and Milan win the Scudetto, Conte should be fired and sued tbh. Although Milan winning it is still better than juve winning 10 in a row. Early days though... nothing is won in October. We had 12/12 at this stage last season but didn't win..

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
How the feck did Perisic cause 2 goals?!

You realize the second Milan goal was from our RIGHT side? Leao getting past DD and then delivering a perfectly weighted cross.

And the first was originally also a mistake in positioning from our RCB, DD who played Zlatan onside

Nothing to do with Perisic.

As if Salesmakers and Calabria scored and assisted from Ivan's side.. no.

Were you drunk watching? Or were you busy watching Tonali-cam on the Milan bench?

You are just randomly blaming Perisic now even for stuff he didn't do!

Kolarov shoulders some blame sure. Can't argue with giving away a penalty.

But...

If mr 45mill Barella could shoot properly or pass properly we would win this. If the ref sends off Kessie we could draw/win, if Lukaku finished better we would not lose etc...

Or if Eriksen contributed or if Conte took off a cb instead off playing 325
Brilliant ... pick on Barella.

Excellent choice there... Best all-round mid in Italy at the moment but pick on him instead of pub league Kolarov or wing-forward Perisic who tracks back once every planetary alignment.

Did you not see the 20 other attacks down our evacuated left-hand side throughout the game that Milan failed to capitalise on? I know you don't drink, but maybe they are spiking the Kerfa or whatever the Egyptian version of Sahlep is....

Absolutely farcical crap. Milan already had the game won before Tonali came on due to Dumb and Dumber on the left hand side, so no real reason to pay attention to him. He was certainly better than Eriksen though, who looked like he had been exposed to football for the first time in his life...

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Everyone can be criticized, Barella included. It's not like he is Cambiasso or Motta or Stankovic either so calm down.

Rewatch the match or watch highlights. Barella missed the 2-2 chance and almost gifted the 3rd goal to Milan in the second half with a terrible pass, but I guess Perisic was to blame too.. He must have talked him into shooting and passing poorly...Perisic was also to blame for our losses last season when he was at Bayern, no? All the times we failed to keep clean sheets against Sassuolo twice, Sevilla, Barca twice, Bologna twice, Leverkusen, Verona twice, Dortmund, Slavia Prague, juve twice, Milan, Lecce, Spal, Brescia, Roma, Lazio etc.. strangely despite not having Perisic and Kolarov last season!

Btw if you read properly you will see that I blamed Kolarov. And also Perisic for missing a chance. My favourite player in this current Inter is Handanovic but when he fucks up I criticize him.

I have no reason to be biased towards Perisic. My name is Ahmed from Egypt, not Ahmedic from Zagreb.

Milan created 4 proper chances all match. Scored 2 and missed 2. The 2 missed one was by Leao after Kessie stamped on Hakimi and one 'created' by Barella. Nothing else amounted to a proper Milan chance. Samir barely had to make saves of note. They literally had 3 shots on target, 2 of them the penalty and its rebound.

What are 3 midfielders doing? Didn't Maicon attack at Inter? He was covered decently by midfield.

We conceded 2 against Zlatan's Milan last season and came back... saying that the game was already won because Milan scored 2 is pretty ignorant. We weren't 4-0 or 5-0 down.

Hilarious how you only focus on 'the left side' when we conceded 2 due to clear D'Ambrosio mistakes, mainly: due to bad positioning on the first goal (playing Zlatan on) and failing to stop Leao on the second.

In any case, do you understand the difference between a fullback in a 4 man defence and a wingback? A wingback plays further up, nearly as a midfielder. That is the point of playing 3 cbs and 3 in midfield, to give freedom to the wingbacks. So yes, you will see Perisic high up, there are 3 cbs and 3 cms that should provide enough balance.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts