Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after another epic match and even more so result obtained in one of the most cherished fields for us of the Brotherhood, as The Theater of Dreams, it's back now to the daily bread and butter of Serie A, in our quest to defend successfully # 17 en route to # 18, our next opponent is no other than our belvoed Cugini, the only team yet to face defeat this season. Time for us to take care of business and take control of the city's hegemoney (to be more precise, to remind everyone of where forces stand!:stuckup: ).

I'm counting on Carletto to get the tactics right yet again, against our beloved Cugini and provide the whole of Brotherhood, another masterful performance resulting in the icing on the cake of this fabulous week for us with a victory in the Derby!!!!:happy::stuckup: :devil:

Good news: Super Pippo is supposed to be on the bench!!!!:happy: What a terrific news for us!!!:thmbup: VAI PIPPO, UNA PERLA!!!!:stuckup:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!:star::proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
It's time to end Inter's unbeaten soap opera now.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Milan haven't looked all that brilliant in the last few weeks so I wouldn't bet against an Inter upset.Of course if Pirlo reproduces his midweek showing against Man Utd few would bet against the Rossoneri winning this one.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Despite our fantastic display in Manchester :star: :proud: :star: The law of averages is against us :sob: Inter have not won a derby for ages :star: Let's face this upcomming Derby as if we've already lost it :groan:
Obviously, we could indeed win it :eekani: or as we are facing the X Team :pp Draw it ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I didn't sit for the whole game of Utd. - Milan and then when I finally sat down for the reviews they showed highlights of the Porto-Inter match and when I saw the facial expressions of the Inter players when Porto equalized I couldn't sit again. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
It will be a draw. It is written in the stars. It is obviously not statistically certain, but you can see it in the eyes of the Inter players. :lala:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
luba said:
the X-files will be broken some day and I just feel this day is pretty close :D
I obviously welcomming a win :stuckup: as said, we haven't lost a Deby for ages. One day it's bound to happen :doh:

Will Carletto play the Xmas ;) formation, as no team deserves it more than our Cugini :lala: or will he surprise us with 2 strikers :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
I didn't sit for the whole game of Utd. - Milan and then when I finally sat down for the reviews they showed highlights of the Porto-Inter match and when I saw the facial expressions of the Inter players when Porto equalized I couldn't sit again. :dielaugh:
You should have witnessed the face of a Inter fan opinion maker on a local tv station here :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
You should have witnessed the face of a Inter fan opinion maker on a local tv station here :D
Get a camera ... keep it handy ... we can dedicate a whole new thread to this. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
Get a camera ... keep it handy ... we can dedicate a whole new thread to this. ;)
This comes close ;)

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
We're toast ! :sob: :(

We don't stand a chance. Just look at how class players such as Scholes and Keane got outplayed by your midfield.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:

We don't stand a chance. Just look at how class players such as Scholes and Keane got outplayed by your midfield.

Reverse Psychology? :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:

The law of averages N4L, the law of averages :wallbang: :sob: :wallbang:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its over. Milan manhandled Man Utd and they will manhandle Inter....

NOT!

I DON"T THINK SO

THIS IS OVER MY FRIENDS
YOUR DREAM RIDE IS GOING TO END IN THE SAN SIRO SUNDAY NIGHT

BE PREPARED TO FACE THE SERPENT OF DOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Puls,

Don't get your hopes up high man. Didn't you see how Man Utd were outclassed last night ? Milan made them look like WBA or Crystal Palace.

We don't stand a chance, sadly. :sob:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't buy into this jinx bullshit. I expect us to lose but I think we will win. AND IF I FEEL LIKE WE ARE GOING TO WIN I EXPRESS IT

JUST SCREW THE JINX STUFF

DIAVOLO BUST OUR UR MILAN BANNER

AND NERA STOP HIDING BEHIND THAT SARCASTIC WALL :)

FORZA INTER
we will outclass them

our strikers won't just run into defenders

also
our strikers are fast aka martins
and they had trouble with fast attacks
esp counters

bad marking on fortune.

finally, our defense should contain their hardly intimidable offensive threat

THAT IS WHY THE SERPENT WILL CONQUER YOU

1 - 20 of 395 Posts