Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
If you win, it will take Roma longer to catch us, plus your run for 4th place would have a big boost;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Do you really think that anyone would think about mundane matters like scudetto hunts and 4th place chasing in such a game - it's all about the derby itelf, the rivalry, the passion, the hatred... OK, maybe those words were too strong but really, even if the one team was tenth and the other eleventh in the table with nothing to play for, this would still be the most special game in Seria A.
Being the eternal pessimist, I think we will lose.:tongue: But these season we beat Milan, Parma and Chievo so maybe the tradition is turning? Anyway, that should be one hell of a game.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Do you really think that anyone would think about mundane matters like scudetto hunts and 4th place chasing in such a game - it's all about the derby itelf, the rivalry, the passion, the hatred... OK, maybe those words were too strong but really, even if the one team was tenth and the other eleventh in the table with nothing to play for, this would still be the most special game in Seria A.
Being the eternal pessimist, I think we will lose.:tongue: But these season we beat Milan, Parma and Chievo so maybe the tradition is turning? Anyway, that should be one hell of a game.
Of course a derby is a derby, but 4th place is important.
I haven't read Lazio's lineup for tonight, I just hope they will do like we did. Bench key players.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I haven't read the line-up either but I am pretty sure that we won't bench key players, sorry.:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was correctly mentioned that Derby is a Derby....;) after clinchin and important win in da first leg of the final vs Juve....seems to me u guys are on a right track...;)...Forza Lazio...:D I hope that Lazio wins..and only wins!!!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I have an extraordinary good feeling ahead of this game.
2-1 for us.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arianna said:
what do u mean ?:confused:

"Derby della Capitale" ? or "derby capitolino"?

Derby di Capitolo don't exist!
:pp
which one is correct?:pp...could you pls change it?;)

Good luck to you...seems to me Fiore is on fire!;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I changed the name of the thread.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Welcome to Xtratime!:happy:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
IL PHANTOMO said:
which one is correct?:pp...could you pls change it?;)

Good luck to you...seems to me Fiore is on fire!;)
:D derby della capitale and derby capitolino are right both:)
btw Anomander Rake changed it :):D ...but your title was sweet! :D:pp
:star: Fiore and Giannichedda 4 ever:D :star:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I know that in the derby the tactics are not that important but I can't help but wonder whether we should play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. We played much better in the second half against Juve with 4-4-2 plus Roma's midfield is very strong but they have problems on the left wing where normally Lima plays. So if we play 4-4-2 that may give Oddo and Fiore opportunity to harass Roma down the right flank plus it could make us hold possession more with four midfielders. Lopez is not in the best state of mind probably and Muzzi was pathetic against Juve (maybe due to injury but still) so I would favor Corradi - Inzaghi upfront. I am very nervous but hoping we could finally end the roma curse and defeat them.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts