Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a good week away from home, it's back home again to play Rotherham United. Obviously it's a game we expect to win. They look very shaky at the back from what I've seen and with Ferrand Rawson on loan from us, I expect will not be allowed to play. So will be even weaker.

As long as we don't take them for granted and play properly it should be another win.

Prediction: 3-0 Martin, Wiemann and Shackell

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Another big week, 9 points would be amazing, 7 great, 5 acceptable. Any less not so good.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Rotherham and QPR at home and then Forest away. 7 points is the aim, definitely will want to start things off with a win here.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I'm greedy, I want 9 points :D

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
A game everyone expects us to win.

Rotherham play 442 diamond and tend to like to try and pass the ball. Will be interesting to see if they stick to that coming to us. If they do they could get hammered. But with Rawson we think in eligible, I don't think they have a team capable of successfully parking the bus either.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah Neil Redfearn likes his teams to play it around, not sure they can be. Park the bus team. So no excuses at the weekend.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Tom Ince is an injury doubt. His ankle injury is not thought to be a long term injury, but he might miss Saturdays game. Personally wouldn't risk him and give Wiemann a full 90.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Wiemann in for Ince and keep the other 10 the same for me.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Is give Butterfield another go, last game was his best performance to date, dropping him straight after could knock his confidence.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bit decision for PC. Will he go with Jeff who was in such great form, or keep faith in his own signing? Could be an indication of who PC sees as his first choice in that position.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
You make an interesting point. I certainly think Butterfield was brought in to play, but after a terrible start to the season Hendrick bucked his ideas up when the new lads came in.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I see QPR play tonight, extra days rest before our game on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
QPR lose to Brentford

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Butterfield keeps his place and Wiemann comes in for Ince. Hendrick and Bryson on the bench.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts