Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boxing Day football at home. Should be a big crowd. Fulham are a funny team. Score lots but equally concede as many.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Strangely Fulham are the highest scorers and also conceded the most goals in the division.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Only 300 tickets left. Hopefully bring a decent following and it will be a full stadium.
Not known for traveling well. Hope they bring a good 1000 or so at least.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I expect Martin to start in a 433, I think we will only switch to 4231 if Bent is playing as the 433 doesn't suit him.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Expect the same team.

·
Seasiders
344 Posts
Expect the same team.
I would expect the same team, because jimbo knows what he's talking about! :thumbsup:

Seriously, it's start to look like a shoot out between County and Middlesboro for the championship title.
Looks to me to be the two best teams, although you'll be cautious as you were in this postion last christmas and collapsed after easter.

as for saturday 2-0 Derby.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a bit too early to right Hull off yet, but I think they're the only team who can push into that top 2 now.

Last year is in the back of the minds of derby fans of course. But I have more confidence in Paul Clement as a manager and of the team. As well as signing good players we signed winners who have been promoted before, Shackell, Johnson, Baird. Which was important.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
The only way they will be changes, is with the game against Leeds 2 days later in mind. But I expect the changes might come in that game.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
If McClaren was still in charge I'd be expecting another collapse.
Indeed,me always looked likely to concede goals last season, whereas this season we look solid at don't concede many. So even if we don't play great we're getting 0-0s

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Fulham took a reduced allocation of just over 1000, meaning more tickets in the south stand went to home fans. Over 31,000 derby fans will be in the ground. Believed to be the highest number of home fans at pride park for a competitive fixture.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts