Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big test for both teams this one. If they come out of this one still undefeated, you start to wonder if they will ever lose this season.

If we lose Brighton will open up a 7 point gap, which we don't want.

Will be interesting to see how Brighton approach the game. Will they come out and attack and try to keep possession of the ball, like Hull did? Or will they take more of the approach Sheffield Wednesday did, and look to stop us playing.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I hope they come out and attack.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Even though Brighton are top and unbeaten, I have more confidence about beating them than say Hull, Middlesbrough or Burnley. Perhaps that's me not giving Brighton the credit they deserve.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even though Brighton are top and unbeaten, I have more confidence about beating them than say Hull, Middlesbrough or Burnley. Perhaps that's me not giving Brighton the credit they deserve.
Brighton perhaps still being a bit underrated. As long as out players don't do that and are at their best, we should be ok.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I reckon we will turn them over tomorrow, win by a couple of goals.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Bryson is injured again!
Looks like being one of those seasons for Bryson. Trouble for him is he will struggle to get back in contention I feel.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Any changes on the card today? Some fans calling for Russell for Ince and some for Hendrick for Butterfield and even some some for Johnson. Don't see him being dropped though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd like to see Russell start. I'd stick with Butterfield, the games against the better teams where more football might be played will suit him I think. It's against the Wednesdays who set out to stop us playing where Hendrick might be a better option.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess unsurprisingly, but reading comments from Brighton fans, they seem very confident. Similar to Hull fans were.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Agree Russell deserves another chance. Don't think clement will change the midfield 3, I think that's his favoured 3 and results show he's. Not far wrong

1 - 20 of 28 Posts