Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what a f*cking crap day. no italians in the champions league anymore !
what the hell is going on ? anyway, it's all over and i don't wish to talk about it, i believe that we italians are still the best, and italian teams are still the best. f*ck this champions league 2009.

now i will support my other axis half from germany. bayern munich. come on bayern ! destroy europe and bring the champions league to germany! don't ever let it go to england or spain !

danke schoen ! ( german for thank you ) !

in ending i have to say although i am a milan fan, i am very proud to have supported inter, juventus and roma during their journey in the champions league. we may be rivals and arch enemy in the serie a, but i never forget the anthem ' fratelli di italia " , in europe, you're my brother and i will support you my dear italian brothers , who ever you are.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I have a feeling that Italy will start making inroads into Europe soon. Milan will be back next season, Juve is improving every season, and Mourinho will probably spend over EU100m by buying players from the EPL next season. Don't forget the 6+5 rule may come into affect soon. If that happens, Italian and Spanish teams would dominate again.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
I feel okay focusing on Serie A. We have good players and interesting teams here to watch, for example Cassano vs Roma tomorrow, Fiorentina vs Inter, etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts