Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that if Arsenal want to win in Europe they should sell Dennis & buy some one that is good like him & that is not scared of flying in plane

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When Bergkamp is in top shape he is the best striker in PL, unfortunalty he is wonded to much. But I think Arsenal should keep him.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bergkamp is at least going to finish his contract at Highbury, which means he'll be at Arsenal next season. He was definitely man of the match against RC Lens, and showed how brilliant he can be. But your'e also right, he has been injured a lot this and last season, which has prevented him pretty much of showing his best qualities. His best was probably in the 97-98 season, and his early days with Ajax, I hope, but doubt he'll be among the top scorers at Euro 2000, but will always stay in the starting line-up for Holland until he retires from the national team, which is after Euro 2000, but I hope he gets over his fear of flying and goes to WC 2002.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bergkamp has been my favorite player since he came to Arsenal. But no player is more important than the team, but I hope he stays at Arsenal, when he is in shape he is a genius.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bergkamp is tha man , in form he's the best striker of the PL and he creates lots of chances for his teammates .I love to watch him play....He's topscorer of Holland....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.