Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Dennis Miller, his HBO show was hilarious, as are his Rant specials, but his first new show on CNBC was a disappointment.

He spent the first half hour licking Schwarzenegger's ass, and the last bit with a panel discussing WMD's and Iraq in a pretty juvenile fashion, with very little humour. In between, there were some funny moments, but not enough of them. Even the part where he did the news sucked.

Miller is a pretty funny guy, I hope he can do better with future shows.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Dont like him much.
The way he talked about other countries when the war was going was the typical USA is the best BS. Pathetic, he dissed the French when in Vegas he has his shows at the Paris.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can understand him rubbing people the wrong way. I disagree with a lot of his views, but still find him to be a very funny guy.

·
Registered
68,985 Posts
He is a funny guy and I was a big fan of his show on HBO, although the first show was terrible you can't judge it after one show. Lets see what happens in the next few shows (unless its already cancelled! :D )

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Bill Maher was much more entertaining on Larry King in the same time slot last night.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
It's not improving.

I wonder how long until CNBC pulls the plug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts