Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man, it is 2-0 for Bosnia after half an hour!

If they win, would this improve our chances of qualyfing?

Group 2

Denmark 3games 7 points
Norway 3 7
Romania 4 6
Bosnia-Herzegovina 3 3
Luxembourg

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This is brilliant !!!! Bosnia is doing us a favour right now!!

Luxembourg is about to become my favortie country soon if they manage to tie Norway. Currently 0-0 HT!!

I'm shocked that Bosnia is beating the great Danes in Copehagen. LOL

HAI ROMANIA

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Bosnia just won

Here are the update group standings. This is good, it creats a log jam at the top so Denmark and Norway can't feel safe with Bosnia and Romania on their asses :)

Denmark 4G 7 Pts
Norway 3 7 Pts
Romania 4 6
Bosnia-Herzegovina 4 6
Luxembourg 3 0

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
EclipsE said:
Bosnia just won

Here are the update group standings. This is good, it creats a log jam at the top so Denmark and Norway can't feel safe with Bosnia and Romania on their asses :)

Denmark 4G 7 Pts
Norway 3 7 Pts
Romania 4 6
Bosnia-Herzegovina 4 6
Luxembourg 3 0

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Marius said:
WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????
Oh my freakin' god it's true Bosnia Won, long live ouor EE brothers! THey are actually fighting us now for 2nd place.

Luxembourg will still ose though...or will they?

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Denmark lost - I guess what goes around comes around....The bad luck we had in Bucharest was now reciprocated to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is surely the work of the Romanian Ielele magic spirit :D
Domebody is performing black magic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I just hope Luxembourg can manage to take 2 pts from the Norwegians. THat would be great.

As for the Bosnians don't worry, we'll show em how its done. That's one team I think we can manage to beat easily.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
EclipsE said:
I just hope Luxembourg can manage to take 2 pts from the Norwegians. THat would be great.

As for the Bosnians don't worry, we'll show em how its done. That's one team I think we can manage to beat easily.
2 points?? They'll get either 1 (tie) or 3 (win) But not 2!!!

Hai Luxembourg!

David where are you!!??????????:D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
EclipsE said:

...ermmm...that's what the Danes probably thought :rolleyes:
the worst thing we can do right now is underestimate Bosnia

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Alright, Norway will win no doubt, so here's a look at the standings:

Norway 4G 10 Pts
Denmark 4G 7 Pts
Romania 4G 6 Pts
Bosnia-Herzegovina 4G 6 Pts
Luxembourg 4G 0Pts

If (and only if of course) we win in Oslo and/or Copenhagen we have another chance...
But then again, the Danish players were very tired from the game in Bucharest which was crazyyyyy....as we all know....

Against Romania they will be more cautious...
If we tie or lose againt Bosnia, it is really over!!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
This is shaping up to be an interesting group indeed..in any case this is a breath of oxygen for us since now the players and the coach will be bolstered with the thought that there's still a chance to qualify. And that way we won't be as likely to just give up and succumb.

Of course the obvious complication could be that since the competition for 2nd place is stiffer now, we'll miss out entirely.

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
To tell you the truth, I am a little glad that Bosnia helped us. But, I want us to qualify thanks to our achievements, not thanks to the others' help.

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
Laudrup, what happened in Copenhagen?
What happened? I still don´t get it...! A danish team with no grit, no heart, no determination, no will, lost to a hard-fighting bosnian team.. Obviously the danish players were certain they just had to walk into the pitch and the 3 points would be secured..:rolleyes: IDIOTS....! They didn´t deserve more than they got - 0 points...!

Congrats.. You´re back, thanks to a disgraceful, humiliating danish performance..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts