Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all Denmark supporters! :)

I am stealing this idea from the Portuguese NT Fourm.

Why don't we all join up under our national flag and make Dannebrog our avatar? It is the World Cup afterall and things are looking mighty good after our win and France's defeat. If you want to just feel free to copy mine. :)

Vi er røde, vi er hvide :star:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Did it as soon as I could - even before you had the nice idea :)

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well to be perfectly honest, Magic, that's what gave me the idea. When I saw you had the same avatar as me I thought I'd might aswell share it with everybody. - Nice signature BTW :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
You have to copy it from 1 of us and insert it on your harddrive. Then you have to upload it to the server. Its not on it:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I got my idea from you guys, but I switched the flag and it doesn´t look exactly the same. :D

But my idea came from you guys. :proud::tongue:

:)

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Laudrup said:
I can´t seem to find the avatar.. Am I just not looking?

Right click on either of them, save it to your desktop and go to your profile, then options and upload the new avatar from your harddrive. :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I think this is a really nice idea :). Then we can all go under the same flag, together, and I really think we have something to be preoud over, unlike two years ago :). Let's hope we can progress, it would bring so much happiness to so many, including me.

Daniel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts