Xtratime Community banner

Denilson?

792 views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Micke 
#1 ·
Deal for a loan has been rumored. Could this be true? Cause really, Betis are the ones that'll make most profit on that.

think about it this way:
If Denilson fails at Barca, who cares.
If he shows his superb talent and finally becomes that worldplayer betis were supposed to buy then guess who'll be the lucky team-Betis.

IMO:Buy Denilson. Him together with Rivaldo (who i hope will stay after a new record deal is reached...) could mean=New heights of attacking football!

What do you think about Denilson?

Real&Barcafan

#2 ·
I believe Denilson has a clausule in his contract he can leave without a transferfee now Betis relegated. But do we need him? I have my doubts. We saw how Rivaldo can influence our results, and I don't think we can permit ourself another player like that.

#4 ·
There is no way Denilson has that kind of clause (Not sure though :) )
If he had, half of europe would try to get him by now and there would be more rumors about him.

Imagine having Rivaldo and Denilson!!!I said that before and say it again. A dream. (If Denilson would make it...)

G
#7 ·
If he's available and wants to go to Barcelona then why not?, VG is gone, he won't have to worry too much about spending a season warming the bench, but that could be the case for Zenden then, which would be a pity.

#10 ·
Dotn put him down like that!
He is still very young. And the thing that matters with young players are their potential!!!
Denilson holds a lot of that so the other things as teamwork moral and that stuff can be added later!
Get him foor his talent, and changing his other abilities wont be hard when he plays for a club as Barcelona!

Real&Barcafan

#12 ·
I think he should get his chance, but he must try to be a teamplayer. We already hve Rivaldo who isn't a teamplayer, and sometimes Figo and Luis Enrique also have that bad habit. So with Denilson we should prevent an "Inter-situation": Many stars, lots of talent, but no team, and therefore not the results one can expect from such a squad.

#14 ·
Labas, why don't you think about his situation before you write anything? He came into Betis as the most expensive signing in the world. This is a lot of pressure for a 20 year old to deal with, so he tries to prove himself to the fans and to himself that he is worth this much. That is why he plays so selfishly some times. If he comes to Barca, he will not be the star. He will be able to dwell in the shadows of Rivo, and Figo and will be allowed to be the free flowing attacking wonder that he is. You should be one to realize this with all the stuff you write, NO?

G
#15 ·
I think buying Denilson would be a good move and to sell Zenden would be a better one. I would rather Denilson than Overmars on the left wing. He would surely play much better without the weight of a whole team on him as it was a Betis and with a much batter supply of the ball. There would be no reason to hold on to Zenden other than as cover at left back for Sergi because Nano will probably be in the full squad next season.
And Bogarde definetly has to go !!

#16 ·
I can't believe that IDIOT Labas keeps posting his moronic thoughts at Barca forum.
I didn't see any Barca fans posting at Real forum and that also says something about which fans are more arrogant.
I also urge you, Dutch, to show some balls and do something about it - everytime I look at Barca forum it's like there's more and more people that hate Barca than true fans.
Yeah, it would be "nice" to be at peace with Real fans, but seeing indolent Labas everytime at this forum really makes me mad.
If Labas wanted us to see how smart he is he should've stayed out of this forum.

#17 ·
dadoaldo> For your information, I have him on my ICQ-list, and I asked him several times to accept other opinions, and to respect FC Barcelona. All the other Real-fans do so (read my closed topic about it), but Labas doesn't (or at least didn't). His post is now a couple of days old, and I haven't seen him messing around here for a few days now. But if you feel the desire to mail someone with real power on this board, Jan is your man: jan@xtratime.com

#19 ·
Are we not overreacting here a bit? I mean just look what I posted about Denilson. IMO he's a terrible team player. Everyone knows he's a great individual player and I just said ( a bit sarchastically of course :)) that it would be great if you guys bought him. Why is everyone so stiff down here? Lighten up guys! :)

Anyway to comment on Carlos' post: Labas, why don't you think about his situation before you write anything? He came into Betis as the most expensive signing in the world. This is a lot of pressure for a 20 year old to deal with, so he tries to prove himself to the fans and to himself that he is worth this much. That is why he plays so selfishly some times. If he comes to Barca, he will not be the star. He will be able to dwell in the shadows of Rivo, and Figo and will be allowed to be the free flowing attacking wonder that he is. You should be one to realize this with all the stuff you write, NO?

I agree with you, but I have one question to you - have you seen him play in Betis. I take it you have since you live in Spain right? Well, then IMO you should know he's pretty useless to a team. Of course it may change, but how much would you guys have to pay for Denilson?! HE came in for 35 mln 2 years ago, I'm sure Betis don't want to lose too much on him, so I say 25 mln is the absolute minimum. What happens if he flops? You will have the same problem we had with mr Nicola$ Anelka. I am now saying this honestly, you really don't want that kind of trouble, so really! think twice before making such a risky transfer.

To R&B: I don't mind making enemies, as long as they're not Madritistas like me :) Anyway I will now leave the Barca forum, since my preasance here is not wanted. Just to show I'm a peaceful man, I am leaving :) bye, at east for now guys!

G
#22 ·
I really would like to see Denilson at Barcelona next year - just imagine an offensive line with Kluivert up front and Rivaldo, Denilson and Figo (hope he´s gonna stay at Barca) rotating behind him.
But Barcelona hardly ever had problems with their offensive line - perhaps it wouldn´t be a mistake to strengten the defense. De Boer, Bogarde (honestly: he´s not good enough for Barcelona), Reiziger, Puyol,... quite often struggled heavily to keep their goal safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.