Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Denilson was called up for the friendly agaisnt Wales, as Roberto Carlos will be in the CL final.
Also, Luxemburgo has called up the European based players that will play agaisnt Peru. Elber and Amoroso are included.....basically the players are the same as the ones for teh England and Wales friendly :(
SO that means either, Franca, Edilson or Romario will not be included in the qualifier for Peru :( Very ad judgement from Luxemburgo....he's eing more politicl i think. Elber will soon be dropped, cause the way Franca is playing....after Romario he's beeen the best forward this season! He has scored 45% of the Sao Paulo goas this year!
And the Sao Paulo team has some good goalscorers, like Rai, Evair, Edu

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I really wanted to go and see the England - Brazil match at Wembley, but they sold out on me! :(

Oh my week gets better!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Natalya,
this will be the last game of Wembley, right?

That just shows how great Brazilian football is...the inventors of the game, invite the masters to close the Cathedral of Football :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you Ze, but we play the Ukraine the Wednesday after Brazil are there! :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ukraine? i thought brazil was the last game! anyway, all the fans will show up for brazil-england. no one will go to see the ukraine.

what's the deal with denilson? luxemburgo keeps calling him. denilson even was captain of the under-23 team in australia last november. i don't understand it. denilson has had a horrible season, scoring 2 goals for a team that got relegated. how can he be called to play for brazil? maybe denilson and luxemburgo are special "friends."

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i like luxemburgo a lot. but why is it that some players, like franca or euller or jardel, have to score 30 goals before luxemburgo looks at them, but guys like denilson do nothing and have an automatic chance to wear the brazil shirt? luxemburgo has to stop picking his friends -- or brazil will be in for a bad shock.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Falcao,
I think he called Denilson , more to boost up a litlle his career and because all hte Brazilian clubs need their players. Denilson has never been a goalscorer, he is a typical old fashioned winger....so if Betis bought him to score goals, they better get new people to advise them how to buy players.
Now Euller is not in alevel to play for brazil or even being the squad...he's crap, and he plays for palmeiras :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Natalya,
Ukraine are the masters then :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Yeah...in the eyes of the English FA...they are a strange bunch of men! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luxemburgo said that Denislon has great chances of being the captain of the olympic team again :(
That's bad cause I prefer Pedrinho (Vasco) than Denilson.
Denilson should probably be sub!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts