Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, a bit early but only 3 points will do against this bunch and I expect us to get them too as they really are a poor outfit with hardly a decent attack. After tonights performances of Ono and Kalou, I think we can safely say that they'll keep their place in the team so team for Sunday:

Lodewijks

Östlund Saidi Gibbs Basto

Castelen Hofs Ono Goor

Kuijt Kalou

Prediction: 0-3 or maybe 1-3

As for the A:yuck:z - AZ game, what do you hope? :D we're ten points behind AZ with 11 games to go and 6 behind A:yuck:z . Too far behind AZ imho to get 2nd spot despite what Gullit said hoping that we'd still get 2nd spot, so I say an AZ win :cool: good thing Timmer will be back though after that jokers performance last week :D

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Yeah, thinking about that 2nd spot is simply unrealistic, I'd be satisfied if we were able to catch ajax and so hopefully AZ at least do not lose against them.

We should be able to beat this mediocre Den Bosch without a real struggle, so here's to getting closer to A:yuck:z this weekend. Lovely combo BTW Wally. :thmbup:

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like the game will be cancelled in tomorrows pitch inspection. Shame no Feyenoord this weekend then, but it gives us the chance to sit back and enjoy while others fail :shades:

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
It would be really sad if Feyenoord didn't get past DB. This is a 3-pointer for sure. DB shouldn't even be in the eredivisie.

I think it's still realistic for Feyenoord to grab 3rd place as Ajax are far from invincible at the mighty ArenA these days.
AZ and PSV are of bit more quality than ADO and FC Twente.

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think we have a chance too, but I still see Ajax as favs to get third spot :groan: we're bound to mess up somewhere while even when playing shyte, Ajax always find a way of getting 3 points :rollani:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
NOS.nl
De wedstrijd FC Den Bosch-Feyenoord, die woensdag 6 april gepland staat, is door de burgemeester van Den Bosch, Jo Rombouts, verboden.

De Brabantse degradatiekandidaat heeft onvoldoende voorwaarden gecreëerd om de wedstrijd zonder incidenten te kunnen laten doorgaan. Zolang het bestuur van FC Den Bosch niet de de noodzakelijke maatregelen genomen heeft, mogen er ook geen andere thuisduels gespeeld worden.

Volgens Rombouts is de situatie in het stadion momenteel zo onveilig dat het onverantwoord is er competitieduels met met toeschouwers te spelen. Twee weken geleden ontstonden rellen rond het duel van Den Bosch met Roda JC.
First postponed due to the weather, now it looks like the game won't be played at all and Feyenoord will get the three points without even having to travel to Brabant.

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chivu said:
Feyenoord will get the three points without even having to travel to Brabant.
bit premature though I reckon no? and it'd be a shame as it'd take away an ideal chance for Kuijt to break some scoring records.
That saying any way to get 3 points is a :thmbup: bearing in mind who your opponents are for your catch-up game :pp

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
FCDenBosch.nl
De KNVB heeft het duel inmiddels gepland op woensdag 13 april om 18:00 uur 's avonds. Mocht het duel dan wederom verboden worden, zal het duel op diezelfde datum om 20:00 uur plaatsvinden in Rotterdam. Het is al de tweede maal dat het duel verschuift van datum; eerder werd het duel op 6 maart afgelast vanwege de slechte omstandgheden waar het veld toen mee te kampen had.
So it will be played in the end and it could even be in Rotterdam.Luckily it's only Den Bosch, so no one will bother to complain about that fact. They will go down for sure anyhow and you expect everyone to get three points against them.

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
before we forget, there's a match too away against Den Bosch on Wednesday evening at 6pm. Game is live on canal plus but for the ones without, it could be hard to follow as Radio Rijnmond has other programmes on during that time. Not sure either when the highlights'll be shown but I guess after the PSV game and CL highlights at round half 11.

anyways for the game I don't expect the boys to go all out guns blazing but we should do enough to win lets say 0-2. Only change Gullit will perhaps make is Hofs if fit for Ghaly, other than that I can't see any other changes being made unless someone injures himself between now and tomorrow.

edit: Saidi probably will be rested for Bahia cos one more yellow card will see him suspended for Sundays game. Same for Hofs actually

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
been complete rubbish so far.

Boschaart will miss the klassieker for sure since he fouled a doorgebroken speler and got sent off :eek: Basto will probably come in for him I guess on Sunday :groan: or perhaps Bahia cos he's playing there now
but then Den Bosch scored from the concluding free-kick

to make it worse, our only other player who could have been suspended for Sunday got a yellow card in Nicky Hofs, his 7th of the season :rollani: at least Saidi isn't playing or he'd probably have picked up a card too

and yeah we been playing like shit...

but it's 1-1 now thanks to stand-in left back Andre Bahia :happy: who's just scored from an Ono free-kick

20 minutes left now.

Come on Feyenoord :fero: , lets win to cap this wonderful day off in dedication to Evander Sno :proud: :D

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
disgraceful :yuck:

3-1 now to Den Bosch

Koen vd Laak after a Snoyl run on the left for the 2nd and the 3rd I dunno since I was away

what a joke, always is like this with Feyenoord. We never do badly against the top sides, even win sometimes with great football but we never find the consistancy to dispatch the lower ranked sides in the same way PSV for example does it.

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
getting rediculous now

4-1

Marcel Cas fouled by Leonardo :rollani:
which resulted in a penalty. First was stopped by Babos but in the rebound Steve Olfers of all people scored. Just rediculous.

Just gotta hope we forget this as quickly as possible or who knows, maybe we did this on purpose to confuse the scouts cos Ruud Krol is watching us tonight :rolleyes: :howler:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I do NOT understand this. Who were in the starting line up? :rolleyes: We saw what happened to ManUre with their cocky attitude against Norwich 'ah lets give our 'stars' some rest'' and now we're frigging losing to the worst possible HCE team out there!!! :fero: Feyenoord, Feyenoord :broken: See this is exactly why I dont think we're favourites for the big clash. :stoned:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
FEYENOORD: Babos,Östlund,Bahia,Gibbs, Bosschaart,Hofs,Ono,Ghaly,Goor,Kuijt, Kalou

We didnt even have a bad line up :eek: Im very curious how Babos looked. ok I know that sounds as if Im already blaming him which Im obviously NOT but how can DEN BOSCH score 4!!!!!!! against us?!?!

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
from what I heard Babos wasn't to be blamed for the goals, though I dunno about the 3rd goal as I was having a shower (wish I stayed there )

Lazovic came in for Hofs so we played with only 3 in the midfield in the 2nd half while we did keep it one on one at the back by playing with only 3 when Pascal had to leave but yeah against Den Bosch?!?! and 4 goals conceded too. Unbelievable :wallbang:

ah well lets see who Gullit blames for tonights loss in his press conference. That should be the only thing to look forward to I guess :D

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not a good one or I'd have stayed :D

:depress:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts