1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
yeah he is, he currently plays for Atletico Madrid

·
Registered
45 Posts
:tongue: at least i can sing in greek although sound doesn't seem like greek:tongue:

To talk about the facts,i'm really sory about the AEK situation,I read AEK's story about 4 years ago,great history.Not sure Demis N.can save the clup but i just hope some1 can do it...

Btw,i already have Despina's CD;)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lavinia said:
:tongue: at least i can sing in greek although sound doesn't seem like greek:tongue:

To talk about the facts,i'm really sory about the AEK situation,I read AEK's story about 4 years ago,great history.Not sure Demis N.can save the clup but i just hope some1 can do it...

Btw,i already have Despina's CD;)
Nice, nice:cool:

Our situation is a joke. NETMED and ENIC have stolen upwards of 100 million EUROs from the club. Demi with the help of some other buisness man will be a saviour to our club.:cool:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
It is nice to hear that Demi is trying to help AEK. Its not everyday a player moves on from a club and still tries to help out. He must have a very special relationship with the club and even expecting to come back someday, and I am sure the AEK supporters would greet him with open arms.

The true meaning of "Per Sempre!"
Forza Demi!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Deka said:
It is nice to hear that Demi is trying to help AEK. Its not everyday a player moves on from a club and still tries to help out. He must have a very special relationship with the club and even expecting to come back someday, and I am sure the AEK supporters would greet him with open arms.

The true meaning of "Per Sempre!"
Forza Demi!
:star: :star: :star:

I now start knowing more about him as his excellent performance in Atletico really attracts me. Best wish to AEK.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
AEKara Boston said:
Its now official, Demis Nikolaidis will be the owner of AEK in 1 months time.:cool:

Also Vasilis Tsiartas is interested in joining the group as well.

That is very interesting news. Man talk about having a full plate. He is playing in Spain, becoming owner of one of the biggest clubs in Greece, and if Im not mistaken, he recently became a father or is going to be a father. :eek:

Good luck to him on all he has going!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He became a father a few weeks ago;)

If he pulls this off which all AEKtzides hope he does, he will forever write his name with Gold letters in the history of AEK, a true fan of the team, a player that actually bleeds for the jersey.:cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Son or daughter? Baby's weight,height,hair colour,dark/blonde,eyes colour,dark/blue/green? Where did she/he born,in Madrid or in Greece?Quickly give us all useless informations about birth:D

After pregnancy is Despina still thin or fat now?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
This thread reminds me of some Greek reality shows that talk about show biz and daughters than Nikolaidis himself.:D

Two weeks ago,i saw this reality show and they sent reporters to Spain in order to take interviews and haves vids of their baby.Demis is well known anti-reporter (i give him all my congrats!!) and of course he refused to let them see his baby.The people who where in the show's panel (1-2 old mad ladies,1-2 gays,1-2 stupids as hell,1-2 nothings) started a war against Demis,joking with him ("the coach of his team knows that Nikolaidis plays for them?"asked a gayman who has no idea from football) and other bad comments like "our Despina gives him the lights of TV and media" "what is he?he shoots a ball and so?" said an old mad woman without idea of anything,generally.:rollani:

The above talk in a big greek channel's show and if you ever have the chance to see them,i advice you not to do it.They understimate so much our brains that it stops being for huge laughings but make you angry!!!:fero:

So i prefer to see Demis as the best Greek footballer and Despoina as a singer that base her popularity to show biz discussions and not to a talent of her,as Demis do with his feet.;)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
My friends and ex girlfriend are greek and listen to Despinas music, after hearing so much of it in their cars it grow on me to. I have her Yeia double cd. I think its awesome!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts