Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Euro 2000 silver-medalist Italian Marco Delvecchio has yet again been linked with a summer move to Chelsea. Gianluca Vialli failed with a £10m offer last summer, but now Vialli wants Delvecchio to compete with new strikers Eidur Gudjonsson and Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
He's an Italian international!! He wont want to leave England and if he happens to do so he will not sit on the bench

FORZALAZIO!
hehe good luck to Chelsea!! PLEASE KNOCK MAN UTD OVER!! :p

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
he wont be playing much in roma now
with totti, batigol and maybe montella in front of him
unless one of them moves, most probably montella, he wont be happy there either

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right, Delvecchio is seriously pondering over his future at Roma, although Vialli's offer looks tempting, he probably doesn't want to risk missing out on the Italian selection, especially now. :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
With JFH and TAF at the front and the good support of EG, why on earth Chelsea need Delvecchio anyway?!
but ofcourse this doesn't close the possibility of Delvecchio's coming to Chelsea!! It seems that Roma are still looking for another new forward!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
We don't need Delvecchio. We have Hasselbiank and Flo starting for us. And let's not forget Zola. Also Stanic. I belive that Stanic will become the regular starter instead of Flo after he shows what he can do. And this Gudjonsson guy I don't trust at all, yet.

By the way who do you all think will start up front for the Blues next season?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i thought that maybe stanic would play on the wings
maybe replace petrescu on the right
i remember at parma he used to sometimes play in midfield
quite a good attack for chelsea this season
it will probably be H and Flo up front

·
Registered
129 Posts
After his great performance in Euro 2000 final, Sensi will not let him move. Also, Delvecchio know with Batistuta, Emerson and Samuel, Roma is now become a more competitive team to fight a title. If he can choose, he would like to win the title in Serie A rather than in PL. Anyway, hope Chelsea can beat MU and win the title this season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts