Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tahoma, Della Valle has already responded to the comments saying that it was an insult to everyone connected with the club and Gaucci's comments don't deserve a decent non offensive response.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
tahoma said:
By the way, I'm new here, but I've followed the discussions for some time. Big Viola fan of course, living in Sweden, born in Mexico.
Welcome on board tahoma! Please enlighten us on how you became a Fio supporter. :)

And of course you're right on the Gaucci issue. Never believe in what that moron says.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks. Nice to see so many Viola supporters from different parts of the world here!

Well, I guess it's the same story as many of you have. The Batistuta (and Rui Costa) era... Also we had a Swede playing for Viola back then (Schwarz). But I actually think it was the BEAUTIFUL purple jerseys that caught my attention first!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tahoma,
You may be too young to know this, but one of Fiorentina's most legendary players of all times was Swedish. His name was Kurt Hamrin and he played in the late fifties and early sixties. He was a small right winger with incredible speed and skill and fantastic scoring ability. He was so small and slight that people called him "uccellino" (little bird). He was beloved by fans but especially by kids who idolized him. He was capocannonieri several times and is one of Fiorentina's top scorers. He was also part of that famed Swedish team that lost in the finals of the 1958 World Cup to the 17-year old Pele's Brazil.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
It's bull*hit, who on the Earth would offer that money for promotion?

And welcome here, Tahoma!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts