Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that people who barrick for zvezda have lost total sence of normality.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Oh, poor baby, don't take it so bad, I mean it's not the first time we've kicked your a*s, in fact it's I think the 49th :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh please, we could have beaten you. It's just that if we had won the 50 000 fans of yours would go around vandalizing the city...

So infact you owe us a thankyou, for keeping Belgrade in one peice :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We already have the world against us...We son't need our own war over Zvezda - Partizan!

------------------
MiLz

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This crap only starts thanks to the Delije...we grobars are the good guys

just remember that :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Grobari are never the good guys, anyway what have we done???
You simply can't handle the fact we are celebrating an emphatic victory over Partizan....
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Everyone who is madly in love with football lacks some sense of normality. And Zvezda is a club that can make you fall in love with this "simple" sport. So I guess that's what makes us a little bit of not normal. And if you guys don't find the reason to madly love Partizan, that's your problem.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Giani, you are Bulgarian right?

May I ask...Why the hell you support a homo club such as Zvezda?

Really, Bulgarians should support their brothers, partizan :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I really think it's your view of "brotherhood" that scared them off.. :) :)

Talk about Delije about being homos.. :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Sorry for the extra "about"...
And don't forget that Zvezda played a lot of their European cup matches in Bulgaria when they weren't allowed to play in Belgrade which maybe could explain the popularity (apart of course from simply being a team of champions :)).....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I keep hearing this "We are the champions" crap. What u should be saying is "We were the champions" because if I remember it correctly we won the title last year and we r the current title holders so "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS".

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Mijatovic, eat this..:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......

Pjanovic and Gvozdenovic ( sorry, Branko Savic, what a classy defender :))

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
grobari good guys??????
don't make me laugh...
you shppt a fire rocket 150 metres and kill one of our fans, and you call yoursleves good guys???
you've got to be joking me....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh c'mon!

I'm sure that it wasnt intentional, our fans are just very passionate, as they should be when supporting the worlds gratest club :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
It's Ljupko. He made many of our players greater than before, he showed them how to behave as a team. And aginst Juve this year we really standed a chance to beat them: 1-3 (at home); and 1-1, there. And I'm sorry for the loss of Vladimir. I heard nice things about him in Bulgaria.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
First of all I want to thank the fans of Partizan who greeted us (Levski fans) with our victory over CSKA (the army club in Bulgaria). Anyway, in Bulgaria the fans of Zvezda seem to be more than those of Partizan. And really we'd support every Yugoslavian club in the Euro tournaments. Yeah Zvezda played one match from the tournaments on the stadium of my favorite club against Monpellier. Initially the whole stadium was screaming for Zvezda (even the CSKA fans that mixed up with ours). But then they started supporting CSKA as they usually do on the matches of the national team, and we started screaming for Levski (I was at the stadium also). And Zvezda lost their initial strength, I'm sorry about that.
And I must say after grobars greeted us I started to like Partizan also thogh I never felt anything against them. Can you clarify me which team is the team of the army in Yugoslaiva, and which of the people because recently I'm perplexed about it- I've always thought it was Partizan (about the army) and now they greeted us telling how much they love Levski???

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
First of all I want to thank the fans of Partizan who greeted us (Levski fans) with our victory over CSKA (the army club in Bulgaria). Anyway, in Bulgaria the fans of Zvezda seem to be more than those of Partizan. And really we'd support every Yugoslavian club in the Euro tournaments. Yeah Zvezda played one match from the tournaments on the stadium of my favorite club against Monpellier. Initially the whole stadium was screaming for Zvezda (even the CSKA fans that mixed up with ours). But then they started supporting CSKA as they usually do on the matches of the national team, and we started screaming for Levski (I was at the stadium also). And Zvezda lost their initial strength, I'm sorry about that.
And I must say after grobars greeted us I started to like Partizan also thogh I never felt anything against them. Can you clarify me which team is the team of the army in Yugoslaiva, and which of the people because recently I'm perplexed about it- I've always thought it was Partizan (about the army) and now they greeted us telling how much they love Levski???

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
It was Partizan, even their stadium was called "Stadion JNA" where JNA was an abbreviation for the Yugoslavian army...

All the leaders of the communist party and generals in the army ( at least a vast majority) were Partizan supporters, I know that as a fact because I knew a couple of them in my town and anybody from Yugoslavia can confirm that...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I thought so, and similarly in Bulgaria every general and major supported CSKA. They even came with tanks to the province to attract one player from there. They stopped trains, kept players in prison, anything , but trying to attract the best players in the country. But they never attracted Asparuhov- the best of the best- similar to Djaic. That's why I love Zvezda and Levski.
And I want to thank to both Zvezda and Partizan for Petrovic (the best coach) and Pazin (our best deffender).

1 - 20 of 49 Posts