Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys give him time
i feel so bad for the guy he will be back in top form very soon and him and totti will lead italia the world cup

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hi.. havent seen you around before.. BTW, cant you check the other billions del piero topics here before you make a new one? :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
By the time WC2002 rolls around you would probably see Vieri and totti upfront not DP..

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Vieri and Totti? Yeah maybe Totti but Vieri would have been at another 2 clubs by then and he would probably be injured as usual. I like Vieri but he is a **** who gets injured too much!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
although i don't like juventus very much, i like del piero because he is one of the best attacker in the world when he is in form. so, please give him time and chance, let him recover and i think he will be contributory in WC2002.

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
He has problems .
he needs to get over them cuz he tries too hard to live up to his reputation. he also needs speed training as someone said before cuz he holds up the game alot.
he could be alot better if he passed more at important times too.
He has a huge ego and i hope the experience with Zoff who used him off the bench will humble him some. then he will be a true asset to Juve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Del Piero, in my opinion, will never be the same as he was before Zanchi injured him in'98 :(.

The words he said were terrible, almost self-suicidal. I think Del Piero should just try to play for recreation, not for his reputation or his fame, as someone else said. Del Piero will need a bit of Psychological help from us the fans...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts