Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Juventus win over Fiorentina I thought that maybe we should start an Alex Del Piero fan club... :)
This guy is amazing, 8 goals scored !!!! and in today's Gazzetta dello Sport I read "Incredible Del Piero, 8 scored penalties on 8 tries".
Is this a joke ?! :)

But I should also say that Del Piero, at least, was honest yesterday when he on a TV program (about football, of course) admitted that Fiorentina should have had a penalty....but it's like always, it is easy to admit things when the game is over and you have won thanks to a penalty while when the other team should have been awarded one they don't....

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

D

·
0 Posts
Mattias,
Didn't you know? The opposition aren't allowed penalties at the Delle Alpi !!! The referee is only to grant a penalty to the team in Black and White !!

M

·
0 Posts
It's all corrupt juve never concede a penalty what have they done this year only 3?????????? yeah all corrupt i hope they burn at the end of the season and the sun rises BIANCOBLU!!!

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
All hail to thee...the goalscoring machine that is Alex Del Piero!!

Newspapers going a little overboard!!! :)

Thought the reason why the refs wore black and white was in honour of Juve...j/k any lurking Juve fans!! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hehehe,Matias Almayed its Biancoceleste but its my line anyway... :)

I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE DONT ADMIT THAT DEL PIERO IS THE BEST GOALSCORER EVER!!!!!!!!!! he hasnt missed A SINGLE PENALTY! we should be grateful that the nature allow us mortals to watch such a PENALTY GOD! :)

(Del Piero may not score but does namy useful things like assisting,keeping the ball and opening the defences,he is a good player but not as good as the press hypers abou him)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Why do you all have problems with Del Piero ???? Maybe because you want someone like him and you have to go with crapy Salas ??? The guy was INJURED and this is his first season, he did everything well, assists, passes, ans stuff like that... He needs his time and for this season it was good considering he was injured.. Yes he is the most talented, even read the description about him on the EURO2000 site, most talented player in the world and Italy...

I am not wasting my time anymore with such people, no wonder your topics are boring to death, can't focus on your own players and start picking up on other teams.. hehehehehe Second year in a row in second place, as they say, second is the biggest loser... Forza Milan hehe last year hehe, FORZA JUVE, FORZA Del PIERO..

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should I be surprised that the Juve fan who wrote misundestood it all ? :)

No one has a problem with Del Piero, except the fact that how can a paper write that Del Piero is great because he has scored 8 penalties ????? I just can't understand that .... you are right, we have to keep the crappy Salas, but he has scored 11 goals this season, and if I am not totally wrong he hasn't scored on a penalty... :)

Anyway, this season is not over and even if we would end on second place, there will come more seasons and times for us to win the league.

This might be a borin topic but Your "Forza Milan last year" says it all .... or ?

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

Z

·
0 Posts
Mattias,

I probably misunderstand your post, but I feel somewhat differently about del Piero. As I have said several times on the Juventus board, I have real doubts about whether del Piero will ever recover his goal-scoring ability. And as a result, Juventus may have to make some sad and difficult changes in its formation in the future.

Where I think we differ is that I see del Peiro's injury as tragic, the loss of a real talent. I do not see it as a reason to laugh at him.

If I had a stroke and could no longer write English well, but still tried to make posts to this board, I KNOW that you would encourage me,not make fun of me.

Best personal regards,

Zen9

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hahaha Mattias, Funny guy.. :)

I did not misunderstand your post, I understood it well... You said in the second post that you are criticizing the papers because they say Del Piero is a great player.. In other words, if I am not wrong, you are making fun of the fact that Del Piero is a great player and you are saying that he does not deserve to be hailed ! Going back to my first post I answered based on this... Do you still think I misunderstood it ?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Should I be surprised that the Juve fan who wrote misundestood it all ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mattias whats wrong with a Juve fans understanding ? I understood the topic "Lazio how good are you" posted by Cecco faster than 3 quarters of the lazio population on this forum, so if I am thick in the head so are most Lazio fans..! Please choose your words more carefully..

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Oh Forgot, as for the Forza Milan thing then I am just teasing you, I hate Milan more than Lazio ... :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah, Sabry was right in the Juve forum...

This forum sucks!!!!!!

Mattias almeyda: please be more original about "the sun will rise", because that phrase belongs to AMOROSO! :)

Hey Mattias, if you say the Salas has scored 11 goals this season, 0 from the penalty spor, than I can say that Pippo Inzaghi has scored 15, only 1 from the penalty box. That makes 14 if we subtract the penalty, to ONLy 11 from Salas!!!!!!!!

Forza Alessandro Del Piero "pinturicchio"

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
315 Posts
Calm down, I'll handle this my way!

To all you rubentus fans clobbering MATTIAS!

"$R£^%$%^£$&%£*^£*^%£% you c&%$^%$£^ su&%$^%$
BAST%$$£^%$!
Del Pippa is great, yes he's great, when he plays 5 against 1!

I'm willing to place a bet, I will bet anybody that the motherf******* will miss a penalty in EURO 2000 if this shi***** plays!

LADRIIIIIIII!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
*Sigh*

Why does Cecco think his way of insulting people is an effective way ? Anyways answering you is no use, you are probably much older than I am so it wouldn't be really polite to answer you in the same manner, and probably because those insults are helping Mattias (Mr. Moderator) who will just sit on his chair in front of his monitor laughing at this nonsense posted by Cecco instead of doing something.. I feel sorry for all you Lazio fans, things aint going right for your team and your forum, always fights fights fights, hard luck for the second consecutive year...

·
Registered
881 Posts
I've said it brefore and I'll say it again DEL PIERO IS THE BEST. He'll be topscorer in Euro '00, Next season and add to his CL record.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I believe that most of us Lazio fans were trying to be ironic on this topic!
Most football fans can appreciate Del Piero's skills, not just in front of goal but also in creating. But the papers do tend to hype him up, which is what I think Mattias was pointing out!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
sabry and juve fans
im sure that u know as well as i do that its only 2 or 3 lazio fans that u dont like
u dont have to say the whold forum sux or anything about us other laziali

sabry how do u do that cool writing and the underline and overline??? its pretty cool

FORZA LAZIO!!!
i thought del pierro scored 1 goal..well i must be wrong

L

·
0 Posts
It´s not the first time that this kind of things happens. Juventus always look for the way to arrange the games, so they can say that Lazio is bull****...
Juventus SUCKS!!!!

------------------
ANTONIO ROMERO
FORZA LAZIO
ICQ# 10320776

1 - 20 of 46 Posts