Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy's 1982 World Cup hero Paolo Rossi believes Alessandro Del Piero will be the man to score the decisive goal if Juventus overcome Inter's one point lead to win the Serie A title.
With 10 days remaining to the end of the season and 180 minutes of action to be played, Rossi - a former Serie A winner with Juventus - thinks Del Piero will be the vital link.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Italy's 1982 World Cup hero Paolo Rossi believes Alessandro Del Piero will be the man to score the decisive goal if Juventus overcome Inter's one point lead to win the Serie A title.
With 10 days remaining to the end of the season and 180 minutes of action to be played, Rossi - a former Serie A winner with Juventus - thinks Del Piero will be the vital link.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Del Piero is juventus. So much of what he did in the past resulted in what juventus fc won and so much of what he will do will result in what juventus win in the future.

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Since the thread has been moved from the Inter forum to the Juve forum my post is no longer needed.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Oh, fortune-telling again eh? :rolleyes: What kind of super natural power has Signor Paolo Rossi got?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Juventino2002 said:

well.. del piero will score from the white sport for sure... with his talent to dive in the last minute.. (his ancestor inzaghi was the master of it though)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: Re: Del Piero to score title winning goal: Paolo Rossi

aQuaiSm said:

well.. del piero will score from the white sport for sure... with his talent to dive in the last minute..
LOL:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
What's up with all of these punk-ass rookie Inter fans lately? Can't somebody just delete these posts so that I don't have to read them in OUR forum. Get them the fvck out of here. Disrespectful pricks.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
DM-11 said:
What's up with all of these punk-ass rookie Inter fans lately? Can't somebody just delete these posts so that I don't have to read them in OUR forum. Get them the fvck out of here. Disrespectful pricks.
It has all to do with a few Juve 'fans' invading rival forums, namely Inter's and causing trouble, then we're all stuck with thier reputation.

So I ask all Juventinos to behave in other forums. Remember, we aren't too impressed when others flame here.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
Hellooooooooo? Have you wandered into your favorite forum again boy? Yeah i figured out as much. I have this nagging feeling that you are actually a closet Inter fan, given the amount of time you spend in here talking about Inter.

Well even then, why are you telling us anything about Paolo Rossi or Alex Del Piero? They don't even belong here. Or was that more attempts at trying to annoy us, because frankly we don't care.

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
181 Posts
C.ZANETTI , RECOBA TO ASSIST THE VITAL, TITLE WINING GOAL FOR EITHER RONALDO OR VIERI TO SCORE !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Juventino2002 said:

Are you Sure what you talking about man:confused:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
dude, u posted in the wrong place...

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
DM-11, it was the same in the season of 99/00, 00/01.
We had some troubles with Lazio , and then with Roma fans.
It is normal, fans are nervous now, and some of them can't manage to control their nerves. That's it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
ToniSamp said:
For the few people who don't know my opinion on Delpiero I say that he is no more what he was till 1998 (a champion), but he has not become a worn-out horse, he can always be dangerous...
at least against teams like Brescia and Udinese, which have not tremendous defenses.
He can score against all sorts of teams not just the Brescias and the Udineses:mad:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
U scare ....

ToniSamp said:
For the few people who don't know my opinion on Delpiero I say that he is no more what he was till 1998 (a champion), but he has not become a worn-out horse, he can always be dangerous...
at least against teams like Brescia and Udinese, which have not tremendous defenses.
This ToniSamp doesn't know what to think.. Geez.. :stuckup: :stuckup: DP is a good one, both in the field and outside..

And the person who post this thread.. really scares the **** of DP, and why ?? coz.. DP can be so fantastic and unpredictable.. :D :D .. anyway, DP Rock !!:cap: :cap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts