Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying DP is hip-hop kind of cool. What i mean is DP rarely and seldom shows his feelings.:cool: Remember the goal he scored?? Well, it didn't seem that he was celebrating!! Okay, i mean he's not like Inzaghi who scores a freak goal or one from a penalty and go ahead celebrating as though his goal won the World Cup.
But i got to admit sometimes DP looks sad and it is hard to figure out whether he's happy or sad. But overall, i still love that guy and i hope he'll get a place in Zoff's lineup the next match.:):)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Basically he is da man. Some people say that hes got an attitude problem ! I disagree. DP is unlike alot of strikers like Inzaghi as Yuan mentioned. He has an ice cold temper and a brilliant footballing brian. Sometimes it looks like he isnt bothered but with one momement he can produce pure genius. He definately isnt 100%, hes lacking his pace of old, skill, agility etc and is struggling to play 90mins. Thats why when the ball wasnt at his feet he was at walking pace gathering his energy. Still at the moment a 60% Del Piero is the best for me.He has to start against England/Romania but Italy will have to raise their game. If Italy play like they did against Turkey then it will be so much better for DP and the other strikers. He could even get a hat-rick ;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I am starting to - NOT HATE HIM SO MUCH too ;)
his performance on match vs. Sweden was great and he shoved how great player he is ! Let's hope he wont get injured or something ...

FORZA ITALIA 2000 !

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
on celebrations

Del Piero has attitude. He is --> cool. I was thinking just the same thing about how he celebrates compared to Inzaghi. Pippo goes beserk when he scores any sort of goal. If Pippo could score a 25yd left footed blast like Alex did yesterday, he'd probably get a heart attack, clutch his jersey and die on the pitch. :) Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the team (juve/azzurri) when Pippo scores, [and the vs. Galatasary overhead kick last season wasn't too bad :)] but he REALLY does overdo things sometimes.

G

·
Zidane is another player that I just love his attitude after scoring. The way he celebrated in WC98 wasn't like "I single handedly won the WC" kind of celebration. Just imagine if it was pippo who done that, he wouldn't stop talking about at all.

From all our Juve players I like Zidane the most, for a person that achieved alot in his career, he is very down to earth kind of guy and he is a shy person believe or not (I have seen interviews, and from how other players describe him).

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
THeir is a definite feeling of what kind of a player he really is when he steps out onto the field..
I hope he continues to play for ITALIA in Euro..
He is a great player>>

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
The guy is looking good! He is on his way to be the same Alessandro Del Piero! Great goal he scored! It was really great to see him send the ball in the net. And yeah, he almost doesnt celebrate, I like his ice cold image. Not like Inzaghi, he totally freaks out when somehow manages to score. Hope Zoff plays DP instead of Inzaghi......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts