Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i know it's already in the Juventus official website but i just want to hear what the non-Juve fans have to say.
So, which strike partnership do u guys fear most??

DP-Kova
DP-Trezeguet
DP-Inzaghi

It's a very simple question and i put DP in it because everyone knows he will 100% play as a starter.:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I know i am a juve supporter but i thought someone had to reply for this one. I think Trezeguet should partner DP.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I can't say yet who should "partner" DP. I'm not even convinced that he should have a starting spot. But, if he is to have the spot, I think the other three should all be given a chance.

Kovacevic needs to get a chance. He scored a lot in the UEFA cup, albeit against weak competition, but he DID score A LOT, and should be given a chance(more than 1 or 2 games) to show his stuff in Serie A.

I don't think to highly of Trezeguet, but give him a shot too and see who the best duo is.

It's not only important who the "best" striker is, but how they strikers play together. If you have two talented strikers who just can't play well together, you're not scoring many goals.

But who cares, Sheva rules:p

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I dont know whether this is true/but Juve has put a bid in for Montella/possible for Inzaghi replacement?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Sensi did said that Juve made a bid.
I got to admit it is not like Moggi to go bid for a player for such a high price. I think Juve is trying to indirectly get rid of Inzaghi by creating all these cunfusion since Inzaghi will definitely get disturbed by it.
Anyway, Montella is a good striker as he had proved when he played beside Del Piero during Euro 2000. Both of them can link up well and at least Montella doesn't 'fall' so easily.

But frankly, if i were Moggi, i will secure the Athirson deal before moving any further. We desperately need a cover on the left and the Brazilian suits that position perfectly.
Why spend on a striker when we already have more than enough?? My as well go get Cassano or Vieira......rite??

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK......

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We have enough strikers. Montella why? Dont get me wrong, would love to see him in juve, but we already have trezz. All we need now is Athirson, and if Moggi dont gets his finger out and sign him I'll quit the juveforum and jump off a high building! Vieira could help me prevent that tho! :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Come on, give Del Piero a break! He scored a wonderful goal against Sweden in the Euro 2000 and he's one of the most talanted guys out there. Imagine how Milan or Lazio fans would rave about him if they could sign him? I mean, Lazio fans are now extatic about signing Zenden... :) The same Zenden who failed at Barca in the Primera where his speed should fit alot better than in Serie A...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts