Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks very likely that Roma coach gigi del Neri may resign from the coaching job at Roma after the giallorossi's 3-0 demolition in Sardegna.Del Neri will surely be feeling the heat now with the possibility of finishing in 4th spot a more difficult task now.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Lets hope so, followed by Ciao Rosella Sensi.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its already done. According to world press sources.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Romanista10 said:
Lets hope so, followed by Ciao Rosella Sensi.
Wait, is Sensi's first name rosella? or is that his wife?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
il_principe said:
are you serious??

Franco Sensi = the president
Rosella Sensi = his daughter
Thanks, I'm sorry but I'm not as familiar with stuff as people think. When I don't know stuff, I ask a question. When I talk about football, I have a knowledge of what I'm talking about. When I don't, I ask questions.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
he didnt resign right ?? this is not close to official...just rumors correct ?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes at this point.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
yet it still a rumor..

Roma: Delneri pronto a lasciare
Dom 13 Mar, 10:02 PM

La sconfitta nella trasferta di Cagliari potrebbe avere pesanti conseguenze sul finale di stagione della squadra giallorossa. Gigi Delneri sarebbe infatti pronto a gettare la spugna. Durante il volo di ritorno a Roma, il tecnico avrebbe comunicato le sue intenzioni a Rosella Sensi, che lo avrebbe invitato a riflettere per qualche giorno. Nel caso Delneri lasciasse, la squadra potrebbe essere affidata al tecnico della Primavera Alberto De Rossi, padre del centrocampista Daniele.

Intanto la squadra giallorossa è stata contestata sia sull`aereo che la riportava a Roma che all`arrivo a Fiumicino, dove giocatori e tecnico sono stati coperti da insulti.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
He's an utter disaster and will do us no favours what so ever for the remainded of the season if he stays - but I am worried about what kind of signals his resignation (read: mutual termination) would send to the squad. Cassano's lost already, but I just hope it all doesn't goes sour in terms of relations in the club etc etc.

On the field, we can't be worse off with De Rossi, Conti, or even Baldini on the bench for the games that are left. Buh bye now.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a pretty sad state and the season was already lost a while ago.There are to many problems and I think del Neri will resign.He can't be held totally responsible for everything though.I don't feel the players have been to respectful in some ways also.Look I hope things get better I surely do. :depress: :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Oh great De Rossi's father will take over which means the average son will play in every match for the rest of the season :(

Del Neri did his best at the club. Hes a good manager but with this current team he couldnt do much. The squad didnt suit him and he does not suit the squad. Still at least he tried, but that is not enough. He will get the blame but there are half a dozen or more players in this squad that need to take a long look at themselves right now. They need to perform better under the next manager.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hmm... Can´t get this Deano, you´re bashing a true Romanista and supports a interista who´s licking Moggis ass (thrugh GEA) and who just happens to be a fan of a political party that hates Rome?

Deano said:
Oh great De Rossi's father will take over which means the average son will play in every match for the rest of the season :(
I can promise that you´ve changed your attitude and opinion about him in a year or so... And how ironic, Im ecually sure that you will hail him as a god just like the rest of us. Sure that he would love to not have a fan like you though... One who support and respect him in good times but complains and talking sh*t about him once he (just like the rest of more or less ALL YOUNG PLAYERS) have a period when everything just seems to go wrong.

Deano said:
Del Neri did his best at the club. Hes a good manager but with this current team he couldnt do much.
W H A T? Delneri a GOOD manager and it´s the players fault that we s**ks??? We have definetly a squad for a CL-spot, far more impressive than Udinese and the rest of the teams behind Inter, Milan and merda. Still we´re competing for a place in intertoto. And he still haven´t showed anything of his old ideas that made him famous at Chievo... The press from the midfielders has never been there and he sent one guy who could work on a flank (D´Agostino) to Messina and the other one to the bench (Mancini). Yes, they hasn´t been playing all the great this season, but neither has Ferrari, Mexes, Peli etc... But yes, our current scuad can´t be compared to Chievos under him, but as stated, neither can the class of these players be compared with his old players. He simply has failed and if I were Rosella then I would kick him out as soon as possible. Then I would give Baldini a lifelong contract with all freedom and responsibility possible before I plain and simpel just killed myself. :devil:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
W H A T? Delneri a GOOD manager and it´s the players fault that we s**ks??? We have definetly a squad for a CL-spot, far more impressive than Udinese and the rest of the teams behind Inter, Milan and merda. Still we´re competing for a place in intertoto. And he still haven´t showed anything of his old ideas that made him famous at Chievo... The press from the midfielders has never been there and he sent one guy who could work on a flank (D´Agostino) to Messina and the other one to the bench (Mancini). Yes, they hasn´t been playing all the great this season, but neither has Ferrari, Mexes, Peli etc... But yes, our current scuad can´t be compared to Chievos under him, but as stated, neither can the class of these players be compared with his old players. He simply has failed and if I were Rosella then I would kick him out as soon as possible. Then I would give Baldini a lifelong contract with all freedom and responsibility possible before I plain and simpel just killed myself >>>

Agree 100%

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Deano said:
Your ludicrous defence of Delneri later in the post aside - De Rossi, I assure you, is far from average. He's having a bad season, as are all of our players, save two or three. And what options do you see for Roma on that position? If it's Delneri who stays, De Rossi who comes in, or someone else, it doesn't matter as De Rossi would still play the games he's fit enough to participate in, due to a concrete lack of pretenders.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
not a good time to get a new manager,,,,,i think it will deepen the crisis but u never know

i would go with sella until the end of the season, the renegotiate with prandelli if not zeman

·
Registered
13,125 Posts
Lighten up, guys.
If we must assign blame to a bad season, I would carve it up. Sure Del Neri is partially to blame, but so is Capello, injuries, and many of our players who, as Cacini points out, have had dismal performances.
At this point, though, you have to wonder if the players would just react better to another coach. I think they probably will, but that doesn't remove the responsibility they (Mancini, Ferrari, DeRossi, Perrotta, Dellas and others) must assume for their awful showings week in and week out.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts