Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHat i would like to know is if Deki does move to Juve...where are you guys gonna play him???The right side of midfield IMO is the most suitable position...

·
Registered
59,348 Posts
Why Naren ?

I guess next to Tacchinardi is the best position for him. Well IF he joins Juve that is.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Deki is a lot better as a CM that as a winger.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well... it's annoying, but given the latest news on the matter, I can't think Stankovic will end up with us. Especially annoying since it appears we were so close to get a superb player for next to nothing. How on arth could he decide to go to the Perdenti... I'll never know...

Hmm.. let's see if we're getting something off of Inter for this...

In any case... Personally I would prefer Stan in a central role, but another plus side with him is that he could be usefull in many differet ways. Especially in 4-3-1-2 where he could really play all positions save the anchor role. Like Maresca... only 'somewhat' more confirmed ;).

----------Nedved
--Maresca------ Stankovic
----------Tacchi

... well... to be honest that just rock.... sad it propably won't be.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Juve midfield never looks spectacular to me...but the players are always solid and consistent, which is obviously better then to have people wowing the midfield like Real get praise for. Nedved is spectacular just to watch his work-rate :eek:, give me a tape of Nedved over Zidane and his party tricks anyday....

I don't think Deki is needed at Juve to be honest...you can usually see the type of players Juve would go for and he just doesn't seem to fit into that. :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
New twist in Stan saga Tuesday 30 December, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter’s hopes that Juventus have pulled out of the race to sign Dejan Stankovic have been dashed.

The Nerazzurri did seem in pole position for the Lazio player after he declared that he would like to join the Milanese side.

However, the Italian champions have hit back by claiming that the Serbian has already signed a pre-contract agreement with them.

Reports suggest that Juventus are ready to forward that understanding to the Italian Football League on January 2.

That would put the Turin giants in a strong position to take the midfielder given the fact that he could face sanctions if he opted to join another club.

In fact, there is the possibility that he could be banned if he has signed pre-contract agreements with more than one club.

Juventus have been caught up in a similar scenario in the 1990s over Luis Figo when he was still at Sporting Lisbon.

The winger agreed terms with both Juve and Parma which saw him them have to opt for a move to Barcelona instead.

Juve director Luciano Moggi has been complaining in recent days that his club were the first to reach an agreement with Stankovic before his agent and the player offered their services to Inter.

However, there is a chance that Juve could allow the San Siro side to sign Stankovic in return for a significant favour.

There are a few whispers which suggest that the Bianconeri wouldn’t stand in Inter’s way if they in turn pull out of the race to sign Lazio’s Jaap Stam.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Stan set for January switch Tuesday 30 December, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a good chance that Dejan Stankovic will leave Lazio for Inter in January, according to his agent.

The Serbian is heading for the Stadio Olimpico exit as his contract expires in the summer and he¡¦s already stated that he would like a move to the Nerazzurri.

"I have the sensation that Dejan will be moving in the New Year," said agent Vinicio Piovanelli.

The latter also hit back at the jibes that Luciano Moggi recently delivered at Stankovic and himself.

"I wouldn¡¦t want Stankovic," moaned the Juve transfer guru. "Even if he was available for free.

"I say this because I know the player and his agent. They agreed something with one club and then offered their services to others."

Piovanelli looked to calm the storm. "I still have great respect for Juventus no matter what Moggi said," he replied.

"A lot of clubs came knocking at our door and that obviously changed the way we handled the situation.

"Perhaps Moggi is so annoyed because we have decided to go with Inter and not with Juventus."

channel4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts