Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was on one of those soccer sites where he read that Deki might go to England. Apparently many of the English clubs are interested in him. What I want to know is do our players have much success in England?
I remember when Milosevic was at Aston Villa, although he played well and scored he was constantly on the bench. Then he moved to Spain and began playing even better and was even in the starting 11.

Who else has tried their luck in England? And do you think Deki should go to England? I think he should stay in Italy or go to Spain, wait I have an even better idea he should go back to Red Star. I believe his talent will waste away in England.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Darko Kovacevic and Dejan Stefanovic were also playing in England, both for Sheffield Wed.Kovacevic played really bad, and he was in England for like 6 months, and then he left,Dejan Stefanovic I think came straight after Kovacevic left, Dejan played some matches good some bad but he left aswell,I can't remember how long he stayed, but he didn't stay long!

btw.....isn't Deki going to Barca on an exchange deal for Rivaldo.....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I have also read that there are many offers for him from England. Give your players one more chance because the Premier League seems weaker than Seria A. And I don't recall any Balkan player to have made success there. May be it's time this tradition to be changed.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Vladz is right, Deki will probobly go to Barca next season(in exchange for Rivaldo)

And also, I dont want to see any Yugo players in England. It seems to me that that place is very unlucky for our players :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would hate to see our Deki in England but even worse in Barca.

Remember Sasa Ciric , he played for them and was one of our rising talents but now he plays in Greece for AEK Athens. Sure AEK isn't that bad but it is nothing compared to Serie A.

Dejan has not fully matured as a player yet and it would be a bad idea to send him to a big club like Barca who probably will bench him most of the time.

He should move to a smaller Spanish or Italian club where he will get more games.

A swap for Rivaldo would be inconsiderate of his future!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No way...As someone just said before...We have no luck in English league...Look at Suker...What a waste of time...I agree that Deki should go to a smaller Italian club where he will always get a spot and can develop his skills...

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
</A>

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Barca wants Almeyda, may be they would get him, and I support the people that believe Deki should join some smaller club at least for now, it is no use to be a reserve to players that don't deserve it in some bigger club :( .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts