Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter's problems will never be solved as long as this clown keeps playing. Unfortunately, he is Mancini's gay partner, so as long as Mancini is around, Stankovic is sure to get playing time.

Mancini - Either you stop fieliding this clown or just pack your bags and leave.

Whoever disagrees with me is a moron.

Let me guess.. N4L disagrees with me :rollani:

Apologies for the old avatar. I can't be bothered.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Stankovic is an ok player at best and should be no more than a sub in the current inter squad. The shocking part isn't just that he is playing, but that he is playing when there are much better players sitting on the bench. But Mancini, while he has done well in the past, when these things could be overlooked because of the quality of his other players, has to answer now because with all the injuries we can no longer afford to bring in a weak lineup.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Welcome Back Raz................

You only appear when.............

Never mind :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stankovic has been as ineffective for Inter as much as I have been inactive on XT :p

Seriously, look at the teams that have won the CL. Their star players were always the Central/Attacking Mids:

Milan - Kaka/Seedorf
Barca - Ronaldinho/Xavi/Deco
Liverpool - Gerrard

Juve reached the final in 02/03 because Nedved was on sensational form.

Who do we have as an attacking mid since the last time we did well in the CL (02/03 Semis against Milan) ?

STANKOVIC...

This guy is NOT starter material. He sucks big time on all levels. He was shit for his country in WC 06, he's been shit for Inter bar a few games.

It is typical Inter to have so much faith in a mediocre player like him who will never get us anywhere. Azzkikr was right, we will never win the CL unless we go for a world class midfield general like Gerrard, Nedved back in the day, Kaka etc...

·
Banned
7 Posts
Stankovic is a poor player. Always has and always will be.

He is slow, he cant pass properly, he has below average technique, no vision, no creativity, he cant dribble, he cant tackle, he dont run into position for hes teammates, he doesnt do shit.

He is like one of those fake doctors who bought their certificate over the Internet, im sure he bought hes pro football license from a similar site. He is not a football player, its blatently obvious when looking at him on the pitch.

He has a high workrate but thats about it. He is such a limited player its hilarious to watch him really, he runs around an entire game chasing god knows what, like a hobo chasing a ham sandwich.

He is a complete joke, he is fairly good at ballooning the ball though, perhaps he should consider a carreer in NFL as field goal kicker.

Its like being 10vs12 with this guy on the pitch, he does more harm than good.

What a loser.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stankovic is a poor player. Always has and always will be.

He is slow, he cant pass properly, he has below average technique, no vision, no creativity, he cant dribble, he cant tackle, he dont run into position for hes teammates, he doesnt do shit.

He is like one of those fake doctors who bought their certificate over the Internet, im sure he bought hes pro football license from a similar site. He is not a football player, its blatently obvious when looking at him on the pitch.

He has a high workrate but thats about it. He is such a limited player its hilarious to watch him really, he runs around an entire game chasing god knows what, like a hobo chasing a ham sandwich.

He is a complete joke, he is fairly good at ballooning the ball though, perhaps he should consider a carreer in NFL as field goal kicker.

Its like being 10vs12 with this guy on the pitch, he does more harm than good.

What a loser.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Inter's problems will never be solved as long as this clown keeps playing. Unfortunately, he is Mancini's gay partner, so as long as Mancini is around, Stankovic is sure to get playing time.

Mancini - Either you stop fieliding this clown or just pack your bags and leave.

Whoever disagrees with me is a moron.
No no, they are mentally retarded if they think Stankovic adds anything more then he takes off.

If Mancini is not a goner come June I'll go bloody crazy

Whenever he starts its starting with like 9 men :groan:

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
I think it's the other way around. Mancio and Stankovic are our greatest assets. It's just that the other players aren't gifted enough to understand the footballing genius of these two gentlemen.

I say keep Mancio and Stankovic, get rid of the rest...

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
Sure, I'll swing by and share my thoughts on the subject...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The Great Dejan Stankovic, Captain of Serbia NT, Formerly of Red Star Belgrade:

1) Is too fat
2) Can't pass for shit
3) Can't head the ball
4) All he does is hit long balls
5) That is when he is actually noticeable on the pitch
6) Shoots into the stands everytime
7) Makes stupid fouls
8) Disappears in big games
9) Did I mention he disappears in small games as well?
10) He's a ****ing loser.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Bob- I got your back in that thread. I'm Burdisso Fan no. 2 behind pun.

Anyways- Razman welcome back how has it been

·
Registered
45,347 Posts
Yeah, if our red cards weren't enough, Mancini has to make things even tougher by having us start every match with 10 men. He has to leave.

We keep waiting for his form to come back...but guess what, people? This IS his form.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Heh, welcome back Razman.

Intersting timing Re:Stankovic. He has indeed been shit but he has also been injured.

Funny how how you pop by now but were nowhere to be found when Stankovic was on fire at the start of last season.

·
Registered
59,774 Posts
Heh, welcome back Razman.

Intersting timing Re:Stankovic. He has indeed been shit but he has also been injured.

Funny how how you pop by now but were nowhere to be found when Stankovic was on fire at the start of last season.
He shows up 2 times in 2 years just to start Stankovic bashing threads, never mind winning the scudetto or exiting the CL, the world revolves around Stankovic..Sad really. As if anyone else did his part on our team last night.

Zanetti does one good move all match long and he's spared eventhough he was invisible, as was Chivu. I didn't even know their roles/positions on the pitch.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts

1) Is too fat
2) Can't pass for shit
3) Can't head the ball
4) All he does is hit long balls
6) Shoots into the stands everytime
7) Makes stupid fouls
10) He's a ****ing loser.
That's the spirit. I told you he should be called Stankobitch years ago. ;)

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
Zanetti does one good move all match long and he's spared eventhough he was invisible, as was Chivu. I didn't even know their roles/positions on the pitch.
Zanetti is probably in the worst form of his career but still manages to outshine Stankovic by quite a margin. Both Zanetti and Chivu put in decent performances. They cover spaces and do the defensive dirty work.

Stankovic on the other hand just runs around the pitch aimlessly trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

If Stankovic was a fourth choice backup in central midfield noone would give a crap. But when he is guaranteed a starting spot regardless of form it's bound to piss people off.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts

These are the most important points. You don't even know he is playing!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
to say he always sucked is incorrect while he was at lazio he was a promising young player

Just as Consceicao was. Interesting coincidence that they all ended up suckin ass at INTER

Sinisa Stankovic Consceicao Almeyda....seems More Nutty was obsessed with Lazio's scudetto winning team

But whatever Stankovic has been rubbish for us 75 percent of the time....if Mancio persists with this nonsense it will only be to our further detriment

1 - 20 of 579 Posts